Help a girl out-

ok so first up no judging okay if u wanna judge pls don’t be here thank u :blob_hearts:

hey y’all
so i kinda like this guy
and i’ve confessed to him b4 and he rejected but i still like him
and i’m pretty close to him as a friend, but anybody hv any tips on how to make him like me back-?
if this flops u never saw this :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

I say you don’t push it. Just wait for the right time

3 Likes

okay :confounded:
tho the thing is next year, we won’t be in the same class anymore and we might not talk anymore…

2 Likes

You got his number just take it step by step and when the time is tight height like you back

3 Likes

okay thanks :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Np

3 Likes

Don’t Wait For Someone To Like You Back. If He Can’t Appreciate You Now, Then He Don’t Deserve A Dedicated Girl Like Yourself. If You Go With My Method Here’s A Tip, When I Need To Get Over Someone, I Just Go To My Favorite Kpop Group And Think “OOH MAMA! If He Don’t Look Like This He Ain’t Worth It! And That Man Ain’t Worth It!!” Or I Just Imagine Him Farting. :grin:

9 Likes

i’ll go with farting HAHAHAHAHA
thank u tho!

2 Likes

No Problemo!

1 Like

How’s the guy like? :sweat_smile::laughing:

Im a girl btw

1 Like

yea i know ur a girl i’ve seen ur previous pfp HAHAHA

he’s rlly nice, he can cook, helps me with maths, offers people help when they need it, sucks at art (so i have to help him a.k.a me doing the background for the whole A3 paper, kind of hot and ugh when he takes his tie off after school- ( i sit right behind him )

1 Like

God im crushin on your crush! sorry :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

do u wanna pm and talk about it? :grin::grin:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA

1 Like

sure :heart:

1 Like

Mmmm I think just spend a good amount of time with him and pretend you don’t like it that way, pretend you’re just good friends and I’m sure he’ll like you back . In summary, don’t push it

2 Likes

okayy sounds great :blush:

2 Likes

You sound a lot like my best friend. In this scenario I would recommend you to just be casual, maybe try not to pressure him too much. But showcase your natural talent, so he can see what he’s missing out on :wink:
Best of luck!

2 Likes

thank u!!

i think my best friend is actually getting fed-up of me and my love problems- :joy:

3 Likes

I’d recommend looking for signs he might be interested in you. if he shows some signs you can try and try and shoot your shoot again discreet way.

maybe this can help?

1 Like