Help and tips with story description. 🧡

Heyy!

I just wanted your opinion about story descriptions.
What do you think will make a description interesting to the readers?
I just want my story description to be unique and interest the reader, if you could give me some tips I would really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!! :heart:

1 Like

Hi im new here in episode forum can you teach me how to post here?

1 Like

After a bit of time you’ll earn a new badge that says you can now create new topics, just keep an eye out!

1 Like

What I would recommend is maybe reading the descriptions of popular stories and ask yourself what key words/phrasing do they have in common. That could work for a possible outline. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

I just want to ask to why my episode is not working it keeps connection failure :sob:

1 Like

The thing I noticed is that most of them have a different description than the actual story so that’s why I got confused :joy:

1 Like

Maybe you need to update it? Or maybe delete it and redownload it but that’s kind of tricky because you might loose your reads.

im sorry im just new here and i play episode in a long time but for the first time its not working and it keeps connection failure :sob:

1 Like

don’t worry about it! we are here to help!

I just want to know why its not working it keeps connection failure i uninstall and reinstall it again and again and i keep restarting my phone to hope that is working but its not it keeps connection failure :sob:

1 Like

you can contact episode support they will probably be able to help.

1 Like

No im just reader in episode i dont do writing im just here because my episode is not working and keep connection failure :sob:

1 Like

yeah I understand.

Oh my gosh I’ve noticed that too it’s very annoying😂. I think those writers just don’t realize that people might not understand the description the same as the person who wrote it as they do not have the same information as the writer.

I’d say report an issue in the app store with the actual app or send feedback to the developers, that sounds like an actual technical issue that hopefully a tech person can assist you with!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thank u so much and im sorry for trouble

2 Likes

Ofc! And no trouble at all :slight_smile:

So what do you think will interest you in a story description?

Most likely a description that makes me ask questions… I like descriptions that give only a bit of detail and mention more than just the pivotal part of the story- there’s usually more to the story than when the MC meets a sexy boss/falls in love with their teacher/hooks up with their best friend (etc). So many of the descriptions make the stories sound the exact same, so trying to make the description tailored to your story and causing the reader to ask questions can be a good way to pique interest!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Ohh okay okay! Thank you! I really appreciate it​:heart::heart:

1 Like