HELP: Animation goofiness

Hi, im having some trouble with this scene. Two sick people are walking towards the MC, but when they’re to be IDLE, SAM TURNED does a little flip.

-He walks facing rear then quickly faces the screen, turns right, THEN does the animation I have bolded below. But TURNED GIRL doesnt do the flip. Ive tried moving it after with both a @ and & but they just end up both facing the screen and opposite of each other

INT. NIGHTCLUB BAR - NIGHT with EFFECT PINK SPOTLIGHTS

@zoom on 0 189 to 124% in 0

@TURNED GIRL spot 2.333 -98 -804 in zone 1 AND SAM TURNED spot 2.387 46 -767 in zone 2 AND TURNED GIRL moves to layer 7 AND SAM TURNED moves to layer 6

&GWEN spot 1.172 139 -35 in zone 1 AND GWEN moves to layer 3 AND PLAYER moves to layer 1 AND PLAYER spot 1.118 182 -25 in zone 1 AND PLAYER faces left AND PLAYER is idle_worried_loop AND GWEN is idle_fight_angry_loop

sound awake_swell_neutral

volume sound 50 0

&TURNED GIRL walks to spot 2.333 47 -732 in zone 1 in 8 AND TURNED GIRL faces left AND TURNED GIRL does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear AND SAM TURNED walks to spot 2.387 273 -707 in zone 1 in 7 AND SAM TURNED faces right AND SAM TURNED does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear AND PLAYER is react_shocked_gasp THEN SAM TURNED is idle_terrified_loop_rear AND TURNED GIRL is idle_terrified_loop_rear

The issue is due to the characters walking in different seconds. SAM TURNED took 1 second lesser to walk to the spot than TURNED GIRL, which caused SAM TURNED to idle during that 1 second.
You can either separate the walking commands or change the T seconds to 8.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! Turns out I’m the goofy one, not the animation lmao

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.