HELP: Bedroom Tips!

Help mah! I decided today to clean out my bedroom, make it more presentable. I’ve always seen like such beautiful, asethetic, clean rooms. Do you have some tips on how to make my bedroom clean, lightly decorated, organized, aeshetic-ish, and overall pleasant?

2 Likes

Try to organize relatively small/ (just) small things in shelves and drawers if you have any, and empty surfaces always gives the feeling a bedroom is cleaner than it actually is, like beds, desks, drawer stands etc…
And you could add some small things like scented candles and small decorating items for the vibe.
Good luck :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Try not to take out too many things at once, or try to motivate yourself to put things away once you’re done with them.

1 Like

i need help with the exact same thing lol. My problem is getting the motivation to actually start cleaning :joy::woman_facepalming:

i just am bored 24/7, have nothing better to do. Finished OMB, and waiting till the end ofMay for s3 to come out :sob:

1 Like

I love decorating and keeping my room tidy, so I guess I have a couple of tips I have found along the way!
First dust and vacuum, and take all the clutter out; I like to put all the stuff in one big bag and carry it out so I can clean the room properly. There’s the possibility of not wanting to put the stuff from the bag in their places, so if you’re a lazy cleaner, don’t do it. Rather set a timer for 15 mins and challenge yourself to clean all the clutter and put them where they belong.
Try to get rid of stuff you don’t need, so your room looks almost like a super minimalistic one with lots of empty surfaces. Then find the things you want to decorate with and put them on the shelves and surfaces. Keep in mind that less is more!
Try to find a color theme and stick to it.
Plants really help to make your room look amazing!
Find pretty-looking organizing stuff, such as bags and baskets to fit in your shelf to make it look less messy.
A pinterest board for what you want your room to look like helps a lot to both design and motivate!

1 Like

lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.