HELP! Can someone help me code a prop?

I am new to writing and I am learning how to code by watching A LOT of YouTube tutorials and reading on Episode forums, but there’s only so much that there is. I am having issues with coding something, and I can’t seem to figure it out. In the beginning of the scene the soccer ball is on the ground. My characters are having a conversation and then after I want my character to pick up the soccer ball and to kick it with the animation “kick_crotch_give”, but I have no idea how to code that. Can someone help me out? Please and thank you!!! <3

1 Like

I could help you out, with step by step with the code. if u want i’ll pm you.

Lol my comment had nothing to do with what I had posted haha, but maybe this video can help you, it is just for you to take an example in the overlays.

Yes please!!

I watched that video already and I still can’t figure out how to code what I’m trying to do. Thank you though!

Ok!

Thank you!

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Hi there, has someone helped you or you still need help?

Hi!! I have been helped my @GloomySquid. Thank you though!!

1 Like

opps typo by*

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.