Help Cant change eye color in my new limelight story because of script names?!?

Hello, I am attempting to write my very first episode story but i am running into some issues. In my story my MC’s eye color will have to change throughout the story and in many different colors but as i’m writing the script, i use the @Character Changes eyeColor into (Color) but it doesn’t appear to be working, for example there is a point where the characters eyes turn green but when i write Green in the script it says its an error or that @CHARACTER changes eyeColor into Green (exactly like this by the way) isn’t acceptable. why is that? am i inputting it in incorrectly or do all the eye color names in the script are different or do i need to type the colors names in a specific way? if Possible i was hoping to get all the eye colors specific script names for limelight or at least the names and how to to input them correctly if possible!! please and thank you!

It’s “eyesColor” with an “s”

@CHARACTER changes eyesColor into Green

1 Like

I think you have to make it very specific. For example, Hazel Green or ice blue

1 Like

I did i type this exactly and it say error. why is that?

Can you post a screenshot of your script?

1 Like

I did and it still didn’t work! even when i just put Green it says error. and when i put Ice blue it says error! for ice blue does it have to be typed together (IceBlue)? or normally like this Ice Blue??

I think separately like Ice Blue. Can I see your script?

1 Like

These are the eye color names for Limelight

Brown Black
Brown Dark
Brown Light
Brown Pale
Ice Blue
Blue Aqua
Blue Deep
Blue Green
Grey Cool
Green Emerald
Hazel
Hazel Dark
Red
Violet

1 Like

Goodness thank you so much and here is a screen shot.

heres my Script

Like I said above, there is suppose to be an “s” in “eyesColor”

And the color name is Green Emerald

@SERENA changes eyesColor into Green Emerald

2 Likes

Yeah, you forgot the “s” in eye. Like what @Dara.Amarie said

1 Like

I am blind… But it work my goodness thank you so much i was stressing out and losing my mind. You ladies are goddess. thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! you ladies are incredible!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.