Help! Changing Outfits

Okay, so I have an issue. Let’s say I click an outfit, but I don’t like it and want to try the other ones. For some reason, I can’t do that. Basically what I’m saying is that if you click an option, it’s your final answer and you’re unable to view the other choices, but I don’t want that. Can someone help? (Using Limelight)

Add an option for the reader to choose if they like the outfit and want to wear it OR they would like to change

Okay, thanks.

Here’s a dressing template you can work off of:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r6DpUVNtMZGvnrrc76xut5BeQEQE-ubkwYksFce8hwk/mobilebasic

It’s by @Dara.Amarie

1 Like

Thank you so much. :grinning:

Hello @PlatinumBarbie! This is Sydney the Moderator and we welcome you to the Episode Forum.

Take a minute to check out our Forum Tutorial for some nifty advice about where to correctly create topics. I’ve already moved this one from Creator’s Corner into the Directing Helps and Tips category since it involves scripting.

Thanks for reading and have a good day! :sunglasses:

Hai i have an issue so i changed my characters outfit only for one scene and now shes wearing it the whole episode what do i do ?

just to the same as before in moment you want her to wear something alse againg give change command to make her wear what yoou want her to wear.