Help! Character placement glitch

Hey guys,
I’ve been coding for a while and have never had this problem. My character won’t stay the size I’ve assigned them including when I make them walk to a spot, and it’s just doing it for any new characters I create?! I checked my exisisting ones and they don’t have that problem, but now whenever I make a new one it does. See script and pic for reference (Basically the blonde guy should be shorter and the spot he’s on is not where I directed him to go!)

In your script it says his spot is 0.739 301 306 in zone 1 but when youve clicked on him it says his spot is 0.776 81 303, idk which one its meant to be but you might have to change it
if not ive had this issue before but refreshing the page seems to work fine for me in resolving it, it probably looks fine when you preview in the app

1 Like

it’s meant to be the spot written in the script, but he walk to. this random spot as shown when I click on him. I tried refreshing my browser it’s not working :frowning: I can try preview in the app I suppose

I’ve read the other day that some people are having the same problem (only with the newest characters they’ve created). Maybe it’s a glitch of the portal, try previewing the story in the app.

1 Like

thanks both, you’re right I previewed in the app and it’s as it should be. Very strange hope episode fixes their portal soon

1 Like

its so difficult to code with this glitch because you cant even see where the character is supposed to stand lmao

1 Like

for real!

1 Like