Help choosing cover

Okay so I’m making a new cover for my story, and I’m trying to reference the inspiration it came from and I can’t choose witch one. Which is the most appealing to you guys?

Images

3 Likes

this one :kissing:

1 Like

I prefer the first one :slight_smile:
Edit:My phone had turned upside down and I got confused. First one for me :grin:

1 Like

I prefer the first one :white_heart:

1 Like

They are both great but I prefer the first one (:

1 Like

I really liked both of them, but the first one caught my eye a little bit more. :two_hearts:

1 Like

I like both of them but I prefer the first one :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

The first caught my eye though both are amazing!!

2 Likes

The first one. :relaxed:

1 Like

@Dark_Clover21 @StellaRose @Rody_writes @cynthia.episode @NeahM @June_Sinclair @schittwriter Thank you guys for sm all the replies. Seems like the first one is everyone choice so I’ll go with that! Thanks again❤️

6 Likes

The first one is perfect! I also read your story BTW

1 Like

I like the first one as well and I love your word play here:

Witch because they do spells right :laughing:

2 Likes

I didn’t even notice that :joy:

1 Like

Omg thank you for the support! I never thought ppl would read and enjoy it :sob::sob::heart:

1 Like

Yo it’s cheesy but come on I had to :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Of course! And, that joke was PERFECT :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is about cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

I would actually go with the second one because Episode doesn’t always approve images if they look too realistic, and the first cover looks a little more realistic than the first. If you want the cover process to go by faster, the second might be better.

But it’s your choice :slight_smile:

EDIT:

I really like both but the first one caught my eye

1 Like

No wait I don’t think I clarified what I was saying. One of these images will be used as inspiration for my cover so like a stencil for the cover art you get me?

1 Like