HELP: coding a tappable social media overlay

Can anyone give me coding advice on how to create epigram, etc. scenes using overlays? My story really would be better with at the least an epigram scene but I have no clue how to start and can’t afford to pay money for a template. The like button doesn’t need to be clickable, but I do need to code it so that the reader can scroll up and down somewhat, to the epigram profile info and its posts.

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Moved to Directing Help and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You could have the page overlay be quite large so that it’s bigger than the background, then use the pan:1:1:ver command for tappable overlays so the reader can scroll down the ‘page’.

That could work, thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Just make sure you scale the overlay down enough so that it fits in the one zone, so you can zoom and use the command properly :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.