Okay. So this is very simple. I don’t know what to do. So I will turn to the community to convince me on which I should do. I will display the problems I have with each side and what I like about each side. So, shall we begin?
For my story about school girl drama, should I use Limelight or Ink?
Now for my pros and cons
- Smooth faces and bodies
- A more comfortable and varied color palette for all avatar features (Eyes, hair, skin, etc.)
- Cat ears! (Like, headband cat ears)
- Not as much clothing (I know they’ll be updating the library, but I’m sort of impatient and want to write my story now… T^T)
- Not that much choices of noses, eye brows, and eye shapes
- Not that many hoodies…
- No socks (Like socks on it’s own that you can combine with the shoes that are available)
- No swimming animation
- More clothing choices
- More favorable animations
- A KITTY CAT SHIRT!!!
- More choices for avatar customizing (Eyes shapes, noses, eye brows)
- The bodies and faces make me cringe slightly (No offense)
- Not much color choices when customizing characters (Eyes, hair, skin)
- Inconsistent art styles (Limelight art styles on Ink art style. I’m not a fan of it)
- Not as much school outfits
- Not that much props
- I hate the male design (Sorry, I just do)
There are probably a million other things I can hate on or love deeply about the two art styles (Casually ignores Classic), but this is all I can think of as of now. Now! Convince me which art style I should use! Should I suck up how much I hate the faces in Ink and use it more to get used to it or do I slap myself in the face and tell myself to be patient and wait for Limelight?