Help! Cover ideas needed (and also cover needed too)

Hi I just started putting together a new story for spooky season and I need a cover but have no idea what I want it to look like and I don’t think I’ll have time to make one so I need some else to but to fill out a form I need to know what I want my cover to look like and I need some ideas

Info about story

Title: Just one bite
Genre: I’m not sure many said they get thriller vibes lemme know what you think
There are two LI’s

Plot: basically this girl is running away from her abuser and then gets turned to a vampire her life gets turned upside down and she has to readjust but she still lives in fear her abuser may find her again she tries to leave multiple times but she is in love with two other vampires who convince her to stay or come back and they work together to take down her abusers organization

3 Likes

Mmm here you have some ideas:

Weird idea but pretty good: The girl’s mouth (with the fangs) with the abuser inside of the mouth

Simple: The girl between the two boys in one side and the abuser on the other and you separate them somehow , I think this is way too basic honestly

Extra: you can put the abuser on one side and the girl running in the middle facing the way of the love interest. Obviously you would put some kind of bloody outfit

Another one: It’s just a cover so you could just make a drawing of the girl and put some kind of red or black background

I would make you the cover but I have a lot of requests right now! So it would take me a while . It’s best if you ask in an art shop

1 Like

Thanks for the ideas I like the extra one I may do that unless I find something I like better

1 Like

Ink or LL

1 Like

It’s LL

Random tags since I’m still not sure (sorry if u didn’t wanna be tagged)

Random tags

@EllyAus234 @xxOlivia_Meganxx @amelial @PropertyofNae @HazelJ @SizerGem @Flare8 @Danielle318 @epi.jesss4 @episode_mm @episode.anzleigh @preciouso @Maeverie.Rivera @MMG @Epy.Fae

(Again sorry if u didn’t wanna be tagged I just really need help)

7 Likes

wassup what happened?

1 Like

I need ideas for my new story cover and like I’ve only gotten a few suggestions but I’m still not sure what to do

Maybe have her laying down on a roof out of breath(make sure to show her fangs here) with a shadow of the abuser’s body next to her(kneeling).

1 Like

Maybe the cover can be the girl up front and half of her face resembles a vampire and the other half resembles the pain and abuse she was in (so like bruises and she’s crying or something) then the two vampires are behind her and they each have a hand on one of her shoulders or something

2 Likes

i would make it eerie looking, gradient type like black and red. title in white or black. haver her have blood on her shirt or dress and them make it look like she’s about to bite someone…lmao better idead? it think this is bad.

2 Likes

That’s not a bad idea honestly anything helps I’m having like a creativity block and I wanna get this don asap so anything helps

1 Like

I’ll add that to my things I’m considering

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll add that to the list of things I’m considering

1 Like

i get ya. if you really don’t want it to be a common or typical vampire cover I would make her the main idea of the cover or even just have only her on it.

2 Likes

Yea I’m not sure what I’ll do yet I’m just like completely out of creativity tbh like nothing is coming to mind when I normally can create an image in my head for these things

2 Likes

yea yea creative blocks suck but you’ll prolly be up and running again in a while.

2 Likes

Yo sounds cool

You could do them in some romantic pose thing with the burning buildings behind them
Or MC could be in the middle is some victory fighting pose (idk) and one of the dudes can be looking at her and the other doing a victory/fighting pose if u get what I mean

1 Like

Yea hopefully…

1 Like

I like the burning building idea thanks

1 Like