I hate when u can’t have caps on…

Okay I’ll stop and umm I don’t actually anything would be great

1 Like

…SO I can just…do what I want?

OHHH I just realised :joy:

1 Like

As long as it says Winter at the top and it has both those characters then yeah

1 Like

Hehe. You’re a beginner you still have a lot to learn …

please don’t take that rudley

Rudley…is that even a word?

THE PRESSURE! I can’t handle it!

Ohhh…
Shisitar is typing

1 Like

Jesus lord that looks amazing lol :joy:

2 Likes

Yesss SHiStar is hereeee

Thanks shisitar

1 Like

Well, my mom is being …my mom and asked me to…STOP! Using this tablet until 4 …hours

So! Can I have a description of ur story, and then I’ll work on it latttererr!

@I_LoVe_Food

I genuinely am I already happy that you decided to do this coz, your mother did this! I don’t mind when you do it as long as it comes along on Thursday maybe?

1 Like

When Is Thursday? Hmmm after Wednesday… and when is that? After Tuesday, and Tuesday is Tommorow…SO YEAH!

Lol… I am being a rebel.

4 REAL THO. SHES GONNA MAKE KEBAB OUT OF MY HEAD SO I AM GONNA BLAST.

Sheesh… Indian parents… I say

1 Like

K here it is!!!
Winter learns the hard truth at a young age. Nothing last forever. When she stumbles upon Dagger everything seems okay again…but is it that easy to mend a broken heart?

In bullet points, she gets cheated on by her boyfriend with her sister and runs away ends up meeting a gang leader (Dagger) and from then on she has a mission to seduce this millionaire and like it works and they fall for each other after she finishes the mission.

1 Like

The title is me…

2 Likes

R.I.P Killerfrost always will be remembered for her Indian parents, adoration of Shane and great sense of humor

1 Like

I tried. With all the gang-related stories it’s hard for mine to stand out coz people are like UHHH not another one so yh. I wrote something that doesn’t involve a gang

1 Like