HELP! Customization template problem!

Hi! I have a problem when it come to the customization template in limelight. I put the customization in for 4 characters. The customization works perfect, but when I try to read the story, the text after the customization disappears. And by this, I mean all the text afterwards! It only shows the characters animations, but not the speechbubbles. What can I do?

This sounds more like a glitch, because customization codes shouldn’t include any speechbubble adjustment.
I would try it on the app because it more reliable than the web previewer. And if you are using the app, then I suggest restarting it. But if it’s still not working, I’ll be happy to look at your code.

I tried it on the app too. I even separated the customization into another episode to see if it works, but it didn’t

Could you show me your script?

Wait, the speechbubbles were still missing from that scene when you moved the customization or they were still missing?

They were still missing. It didn’t matter that I separated the customization into another episode.

How do I send you the script because I have no idea. I’m new to this forum.

you can use the snipping tool on use laptop and then send it to me here.

Also @discobot can help you settle in.
Just ask him to help.

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Do I send you the entire episode with the customization template?

Yeah.

Did everything get solved? :nerd_face:

Nope. We still need the screenshot.

Screenshot or copy and paste is fine ^^

Whichever one they are comfortable with : )

And if they don’t want to paste it in Public, they can always PM (private message)

@Anamaria1 here’s something that I do at the beginning of almost every episode:

@zoom reset
@speechbubble reset

This resets the zoom to default and the speech bubble to default. Can try this, although the issue you’re having honestly sounds more like a glitch.

Maybe try refreshing as well? :thinking:

Thank you so much!!! Adding the speechbubble reset after the template works. :kissing_heart: