Help deciding which cover!

opinion

Hello lovely people!

I’ve made 2 completely different covers for my story but now I’m at a loss which one to use :confused:

I love them both equally but I just cannot decide so I’d love to know which one you prefer and why!

It’s for a fantasy/romance story.

Thank you :smile:

I like the first cover better because it attracts you as a reader, I would totally read this story by just seeing the cover

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if the first one looked ‘fantasy’ enough if that makes sense.

I would pick the first one :grin:

Thank you :blush:

Is there a particular reason you chose the first one? Was it more appealing?

First one! It really captures your eye and makes you curious about the story :slight_smile:

Thank you! I really appreciate your opinion :blush:

it does make sense trust me

Omg, the first one! :heart_eyes:

Both are amazing but i would choose first one

Thank you! I’m definitely going with the first one :grin:

the second one is better

What makes you prefer 2nd one? I’m interested to know :blush:

I like the first, it’s softer and dreamer. And the second has some random palate colors that don’t really fit.

Thanks!

If you’re talking about the male characters eyes it’s because the color is of big importance to my story.

I’m in love with the first one. It’s very unique and you tell you put time into.

Thank you :blush: I chose the first one which also meant I had to make a large cover to match (from scratch!) :woman_facepalming:t3:

It’s gonna look great though!

I like the 2nd one because I get a clear visual compared to the first one, it’s really blurry to me. (pls don’t think i’m being mean) I really like the 2nd one <3