Help! Episode has been rejecting my background

Hi I’m still new to the app and making my own backgrounds and episode has been disapproving one of my uploaded background saying:
Brands, Real People and Places:* use of content that infringes on the intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party

• Use of copyrights or works of authorship of other parties, including (but not limited to) excerpts or passages taken from literary works, video games, television or film

But one of my backgrounds got approved that is similar to this. Can someone please tell me what could be wring with the first background??? Thanks so much :sweat_smile:

Where did you get the backgrounds?

@LiaMina I made these backgrounds using an app

I’m not sure why it was rejected unless both images contain some sort of copyright material, this could include effects and/or filters from the app you used - some apps do not allow the images you create in them to be used commercially - and they just missed the second one. If this is 100% your art I would suggest submitting a support ticket and explaining that to the team or trying to re-upload the first background.

2 Likes

I think it must have something related to the app you created the backgrounds with. Some apps have copyright.

1 Like

It’s because of the app that you used for your background. Because i remember once I tried to upload a background using the characters for that app. And it got denied because of copyright.

1 Like

Oh ok, thanks for telling at least now I know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know if this is going to work but i edited the image. To make it less realistic. Upload it and see what happens

@sh61599 thanks so much, I’ll try to see if it works