Help fast I cannot log in!

I need some help cause I’m going mad here! I’ve been trying for hours to log into my profile account on the episode interactive side to work on my story but It keeps on logging into my old one when I click on “sign up with Google”. What do I do? It automatically connects to the old account!

3 Likes

Add a new google account to the accounts option in the system or to the browser where you try logging in.
So when there is more than one account it asks for which one to use with
Where you can select the right one
Hope this helped!

2 Likes

It didn’t D:
But I tried logging out from everything and that worked!
Thank you for trying to help <3

2 Likes

you can always go from incognito tab

2 Likes

Even I am facing the same problem though I have more than one account. I have sent a support ticket maybe you should send one too so we can grab their attention. They haven’t replied to me yet.

1 Like

you first need to be logged to the right account on google - check it at the right top corner (not email but account) - the icon or letter (depends on if you have photo next to your profile) - when you click on it (in my case the F) - you should see your different accounts - switch to the one related to the episode account.
Then open episode from this window

1 Like

they cant help you with this I am affraid - this is problem of your browiser which is set to wrong account

2 Likes

Well thanks, I will check what is wrong.