Help find episode story

I can’t find this story
I really enjoyed it back in the time
It’s an ink story about a girl who gets cheated on by her boyfriend and then she breaks up with him.
One night suddenly she encounters her childhood friends who is now a rich popstar/rockstar.
They come up with a concept that the girl has to fake-date this childhood friend guy and the guy would provide her home and food etc etc.
One night she meets this stranger in a dance club and makes out with him later to find that this stranger is the songwriter/lyricist of her childhood singer friend.
She falls in love with this sing writer named Mike, i guess.

That’s it.

1 Like

I believe you’re looking for Fake Love, True Love

Yes thank you♥️

Can you help me find a story? The story is basically this girl who moved to a new town (she moves in and lives with this girl, her roommate ) then she shows up to school in a motobike, she kisses this bullied guy. Later she attends the school and makes friends with the friend group of her roommate, in the friend Group there’s this guy with black hair (who they dance together in prom) and she falls inlove with him and stuff however she’s still hurt over her blue haired ex who cheated on her when he was drunk and at the end she has the choice of either picking the blue haired guy or the guy with black hair

How can I ask questions? Like create my own question thing like u just did? I’m new

Can you help me find a story? The story is basically this girl who moved to a new town (she moves in and lives with this girl, her roommate ) then she shows up to school in a motobike, she kisses this bullied guy. Later she attends the school and makes friends with the friend group of her roommate, in the friend Group there’s this guy with black hair (who they dance together in prom) and she falls inlove with him and stuff however she’s still hurt over her blue haired ex who cheated on her when he was drunk and at the end she has the choice of either picking the blue haired guy or the guy with black hair

I got you. It’s ‘not interested…’ by madison. It’s a great story :slight_smile:

I can’t figure out how to post one of my own but I need help finding this one story. It’s about a girl who’s dad is the leader of a gang. She has two twin brothers and she’s dating a guy named Alec. The story is how they end up getting together but in the end, when they are supposed meet each others parents, they find out their parents are the leaders of rival gangs and they break up . (They were using fake names, her real last name was Santini I think, and she had a best friend named Maze). It had like a weird unfinished ending (idk if it has a part 2 or something) where the guy ends up getting into an accident and losing his memory.

hi! i was wondering if you could help me find a story i read a few years ago. its set in a world where all people cant see any colour unless they fall in love, only then do they start to see colours. the protagonist begins to fall in love with a boy she met and starts to see colour but (from what i remember) was hesitant to let him know that she loved him/ask if he loved her back

1 Like

Touch of Betrayal

One of the best stories I’ve read, unfortunately it wasn’t continued…:frowning:

1 Like

One of the best stories on the app, I’m so sad that it wasn’t finished.

2 Likes

Hi everyone :wave:t2: Is there anyone who remember the name of new episode story about , being in love with my dad’s boss”? I was reading this story and I forgot to add this on my playlist and now it no longer on main site and I don’t remember the title :slightly_frowning_face:

was it an original episode story?

Hi sorry to bother anyone , but I was reading a story today and I forgot to save it. I really really need to know the name of it. I been looking all over episode for 20 minutes and I cannot find it.
It’s non fictional story about a girl her name is BLISS and she has dreams about a Vampire Called STONE for the past few years. At the start of the story she meets with in real life for the first time.

If ANYONE knows this story please let me knowww!! Thankyouu

yes it’s a question from one of my club members and I searched and could not find it so i told her i would ask in the forum… She said it was a episode original…

oh ok…could it be craving for you?

Not sure but I asked her… I didn’t realize they turned that into a episode original until you said something i read the community version about 2 years ago… Thank you so much I will let you know if thats the story when she replies…

Hii i too need help finding a story! So its about a girl named Ioana, who is 16, is facing psychological issues, lives in an orphanage where people think her as crazy. Then later she is adopted by a man Gabriel, who is 24, has a girlfriend called Elizabeth, yet he and Ioana fall in love. He tries to help her find her mother. She also has a best friend/sister named Jenna, and also meets a guy named Daniel(who also falls in love with her). Also her world was black and white, but when she met Gabriel, her world was filled with colours again.

Oh I think I figured out the one she was talking about. If its not craving for you.

This story was out for beta testing. This might be the story she was looking for.

Hi I was wondering if you could help me find this one! It was a love triangle but with three choices of guys. One guy was her ex lover who’s name was Miguel, I’m pretty sure. I think there was a mason too. She was a famous model.