Help find episode story

Hi. Can anyone help me find this story? Its a community story and its in limelight. i think in the story there is a point system. Its about these 3 students traveling somewhere on a school trip, i think it was to the desert. One of them messes something up and they get transported to another dimension. In the dimension they meet a little boy – he has bright blue skin and red hair (he comes into the story a lot) And the 3 characters keep on going thru dimensions for something–. A dimension i remember them going through is one that they were all mermaids. This is all i can remember for now, i will come back if i remember anything. Please help me find this story, it was so good!!!

Hey there! I am searching for a story I haven’t read a while ago. It’s about this girl I think she has like light blond/ strawberry blond hair and she runs into this mafia boss. Then she’s forced to live at his place an he acts like an idiot a first but then she falls for im later. And at some point in the story it’s revealed that one of the gang members is her brother and her families is involved with the mafia too. They also found out that their parents were besties and their smothers always talked about them getting married.

Pls help.