Help find episode story

Hi. Can anyone help me find this story? Its a community story and its in limelight. i think in the story there is a point system. Its about these 3 students traveling somewhere on a school trip, i think it was to the desert. One of them messes something up and they get transported to another dimension. In the dimension they meet a little boy – he has bright blue skin and red hair (he comes into the story a lot) And the 3 characters keep on going thru dimensions for something–. A dimension i remember them going through is one that they were all mermaids. This is all i can remember for now, i will come back if i remember anything. Please help me find this story, it was so good!!!

Hey there! I am searching for a story I haven’t read a while ago. It’s about this girl I think she has like light blond/ strawberry blond hair and she runs into this mafia boss. Then she’s forced to live at his place an he acts like an idiot a first but then she falls for im later. And at some point in the story it’s revealed that one of the gang members is her brother and her families is involved with the mafia too. They also found out that their parents were besties and their smothers always talked about them getting married.

Pls help.

Hiii, can you guys help me too. I am searching for the story everywhere but cannot find it.
So, basically the MC is engaged to someone and they are planning to move to a new city but she finds out that he cheated on her so she breaks up and move to the new city herself. There she meets a group of friends and in that group of friend only she fell in love with a guy (basically the sister of the girl that first meets the MC). The guy was in relationship with another girl from the group but she cheats and he left her. But the girl tries to come back by saying she is pregnant but the child is not his. The sister of the guy also dies and the MC is pregnant at that time. There were also art scenes and it also got turned into paid story. Can you guys please help me find it?? Love u all.

Hello! I can’t find this one story and need help! From what I remember… it is about a girl who goes to college and moves in with friends nextdoor to a guy and his friends. He’s a little standoffish because he has a friend that is a girl back home and she has always been in love with him, but when he falls for the girl he lives next to, his friend from home comes and tries to confess her love for him and ends up having cancer. The guys and the girl (not the friend) end up together at the end. Can anyone help me find this story? It is a story where choices matter I believe.

I’m trying to find a story I read a really long time ago. In the story the girl pretends to be the wife or fiancé of this guy because his dad said he needs to be married or have a fiancé to take over the company or something like that. I remember a scene where you can choose to kiss him in the library or something like that on a couch. I think she lives in his house, I know she talks with the house keeper. I really don’t remember much besides the detail that it was a fake relationship, and there’s a timeline where she can choose to stay married or not I think. It is not Fiance for hire.

Can someone help me find this story? It was about a girl and in the past there was this town her boyfriend lives in and the town was abandoned and he went missing. The boyfriend had blonde hair and the MC wore a pink salmon dress. I think her boyfriend founf her or something like that!?

Hi, can someone help me find a story. it’s an ink story and the mc has three love interests: rockstar(zachery), childhood crush(jackson - I think), and old flame(Logan). The old flame is her older brother’s bestfriend. The reason he’s an old flame, it’s because the older brother found out they were in a relationship. The older brother got mad and the guy left and I think he went to military(I’m not sure). Also, the older brother gets in a relationship with one of her friends. Also, the rockstar has a sister.

Hello I need help finding a story . Its basically the mc that works maybe at a bar with her sister and then something happens and the sister breaks this dudes car and he wants to get the sister as leverage but the mc goes with him pretending to be the younger sister . Does anyone have a clue ?

hi everyone! i need help finding a book i read years ago that i’m trying to find again. i only remember some parts of the book so it’s gonna be hard to find for anyone trying to help me.

in the book i remember that the MC finds their LI in the bar. the LI is a celebrity caught kissing the MC after returning her purse at a bar because the MC was drunk and didn’t realize who the LI was. the MC then has to be in a relationship with the LI because the LI promised the internet that the next person they kissed was gonna be their wife. i remember the LI wasn’t happy that the MC kissed them. in the book (idk when but the LI fell in the pool drunk). i’m also pretty sure that the MC’s sister gets married in the story and the MC and LI go to the MC’s hometown.

i hope someone can help me find this book! i really enjoyed reading it!

I recall this, I read it not long ago too. … the sisters run some club, and bikers use it… she takes her sisters place and has to live with him, she works there for him redesigning and replanting the greenhouse for him, and a fountain.
I wish the app gave us a history of what we’ve read list.
If I recall it, I will let you know.

Reminds me of His royal hotness, but he’s a prince.

think this one is Little Mafia Secret by lupo.nero

yeah in the story the LI wasn’t a prince he was like a celebrity of some sorts

The lions den

Nvm not rebounding with bad, sorry

Hello! I am very new to this platform so please be kind! I am DESPERATELY searching for an episode story that I read 2 years or so ago. It was about a rich girl moving to New York, i believe her character was naive… in highschool her boyfriend of forever cheated on her so she moved away and by chance ended up meeting this guy and they became best friends and started living together. there was a gay asian side character and a overdramatic black man too? The author didnt have any choices so you kinda just flowed with the story but it was SOO good. I think it started with an L? IDEK. oh and the main love interests parents were lesbians!! There were a bunch of side stories within it and was SLOW BURN ASF. but yeah. if you know what im talking about PLEAAASE help me i cant find it and i want to read it again so bad. thank you for reading this extremely long paragraph.

I FOUND IT; Legally Clueless if anyone is interested! Very good read I 100% reccomend.