Help finding a good book (not in Episode in real life)!

Hey people! So, as you all know most places are closed right now because of everything that is going on so me and my sister have decided to do a read-a-thon. My sister already has a book she’s reading but I don’t know what book I can read. Since nothings really open anymore, I’m wondering if there is a website or something that generates a good book for you. Maybe you could answer some questions and based on your answers they could give you a list of good books you’d like to read? Is there anything I could try? Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi

1 Like

Hi

1 Like

Why not try finding a book on barnes and nobles that you can order on your phone or laptop then read it on nook.

2 Likes

What kind of book do you want to read? I might could give you some good suggestions!

1 Like

Wattpad, which I guess is obvious I’ve heard there are some pretty good books on there that have been published (like After, To All the Boys I’ve Ever Loved, The Cellar - I’ve even published my own book hehe On the Edge of Chivalry :wink: coming to episode soon (maybe)). I found a website, I’ll attach it below if anything, also you can always look for PDF’s (is that illegal). Like now since we’re doing online school my English teacher found a PDF of A Streetcar Named Desire for us to read at home.

2 Likes

Okay

Hi

Hi

lol

I like books with animals playing a bit part of it (more specifically dogs - I love dogs! :dog:. I love mystery and I like funny books too. I was thinking I could try romance…

Me too!

Thanks

Ohhh okay! Animal-wise “A Dog’s Purpose” is great. It’s pretty popular and has a movie version and sequels as well. “Famous Last Words” is a superrr good mystery/scary book that is hard to put down. Romance-wise “The Selection” series is soooo beyond good. I’m not even normally a romance book fan but I 10/10 recommend it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I actually have that book. I’ve read a few pages but maybe I should try to get into it.

Ooh…

Okay I’ll check it out.

Thank so much :blush:

1 Like

No problem! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.