HELP finding an old story about a Detective that gets kidnapped!

Hello everyone,
Can you PLEASE help me find a story! I don’t remember much. However, It’s about a detective that gets kidnapped. She was kidnapped by the guy they were trying to catch I believe. She was experimented on daily. Everyone thought she just left without notice but she was held hostage the entire time. Her detective partner and her were together I think but he never questioned why she left. She was finally recovering from the trauma until her kidnapper found her again and continued to experiment on her. The boss of the detectives turned out to be the brother of her kidnapper and he let it happen. Toward the end she was pregnant from the time she escaped but the kidnapper continued to experiment on her. The damage was so bad that after it was over, she was not able to have kids and her baby was born with grey/white hair. She was completely damaged. It was her, the baby, and her love. She was never the same.

If you know the name of this story please let me know I’ve been trying to find it for years!

Did she have marks on her arm that would glow underneath or when exposed to an uv light?

1 Like

This sounds a lot like The Blacksmith

2 Likes

Over a year and I couldn’t find it… you don’t know how much I appreciate this!!!:pleading_face: Thank you, it is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Your welcome :smiling_face: