Help finding someone who does artwork

I’ve been trying to find a person to do my cover and artwork but I’m having trouble finding someone who does really amazing artwork. Any ideas please? And their prices as well thank you.

3 Likes

Hi Im an artist And a have a few spots open for commissions I do art covers and scenes

My artwork

I have much more current examples to show, check out my instagram @fredaarts to dm me if interested

2 Likes

Thank you. I will check your page out and if I’m interested I’ll dm you.

1 Like

It depends really on what you’re looking for, and your price range. But Instagram is the best place to look for a wider range of artists that do commissions.

2 Likes

Thank you for the tip.

No problem, ive worked with a few commission artists on there, and can recommend some should you wish.

1 Like

If you don’t mind typing their names I would appreciate that.

Sure…

These are some of the artists that have their commissions open:

Back.Stain
Zyanart
Irdeinfierno
Candra_krida
Shandy.stories
Nopaks.artist
Mageonduty
Moonlightnoire

1 Like

Thank you so much I will check them out.

1 Like

I don’t know if I would call mine “really amazing”, but I do covers with two characters, waist up for $30. Anything outside of those parameters, we can work out a price. Feel free to message me if you’re interested :relaxed:

Summary

1 Like

No problem, there’s loads more, but they have their commissions closed :joy:
If you have no deadline, just browse away.

2 Likes

your work is still beautiful to look at i wouldn’t working with you.

1 Like

lol well then that good i have no deadline right now

1 Like

Thank you! Feel free to browse, there’s tons of great artists on here. My inbox is always open if you decide you would like to work with me (but no pressure at all!) :relaxed:

1 Like

of course thank you and i will check your profile on here or on instagram? and if yes to instagram what your name up there?

1 Like

Here is great, or my insta is @rachelonepisode! Just know my art on there is outdated, the three covers I shared here are my most recent work haha

1 Like

lol okay ima check you out on here

1 Like

Hey r u still looking for artist

1 Like

hey, my commissions are open incase you need them for any other artworks!
you can check out my instagram @/arch.writes for more details about it!
examples-

1 Like

I gasped at todoroki omg that’s so gooddddd :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes