Help finding someone who does artwork

hey, my commissions are open incase you need them for any other artworks!
you can check out my instagram @/arch.writes for more details about it!
examples-

1 Like

I gasped at todoroki omg that’s so gooddddd :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi and yes I’m still looking.

nice I will definitely check you out

1 Like

My commission r open and having discount f u want i can pm u my examp

thank you so much!
here’s the link to my commission art shop for more details-

1 Like

ur welcome.

1 Like

Hi there! I do commissions however they’re closed at the moment but will be open quite soon, once I have my last commission done! :))

Ig: @esapphireart

Here are examples of my work:

Good luck!! <3

2 Likes

Hi and I really like your artwork maybe once you open up we can talk about working with one another.

1 Like

Absolutely! My dms are always open on ig if you have any inquiries if you’re still interested. I’ll let you know once they’re open. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

i do. do you mind writing your insta name up here so in order for me to dm you.

1 Like

Hi there!! I see you already got someone but I would like to show my work in case you decide to contact me in a future, I would love to help you :heart:
I do comissions but they are cheap! :blush: (prices always negotiable)

Prices

More examples

Thank you so so much in advanced!! :heart::heart::heart: I hope you keep me in mind :sparkles:

1 Like

@esapphireart :heart:

1 Like

of course maybe in the future but I’ll check you out.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it :heart::relaxed:

1 Like

of course no problem

1 Like

Hi there. My commissions are also open so far. If you’d like to get an art scene or a cover done you always DM me on my IG @mystery.artistz.

My example work:

I also have a giveaway open in case anyone is interested in entering. The winner will receive multiple prizes.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeaR3uFtUz/?igshid=1p8bgjebm3q87

Have a great day all.

1 Like

Hey! I know I’m not the one that opened the threat but could you by any chance tag me when you open commissions if you open a thread about it? :eyes: If not it’s fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I actually follow you in insta but I’m not sure if I will remember to check you out when you open commissions… I think i wrote it down somewhere that it would be around the 8 but idk 🥲

2 Likes

Of course girly!! No worries :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like