Help finding story on Episode (classic)

Hi! I’ve been trying to find out what happened to this story for so long!

It was called The Outlaw Princess and it was classic.

Basically there was a red haired princess who I think was called Lyra that was kicked out of her kingdom.
She has a bodyguard or something like that named Blaze. They travel trying to recruit help. She also gets taken over or possessed by a god at certain times. He is a very well known god and everyone is shocked when they find out he chose her to possess. He helps her defeat tough enemies. There’s demons and pirates. She eventually tries to fight for her kingdom again with Blaze who is a LI.

I would be so grateful to know what happened to this story because I remember loving it. It’s a few years old btw. Thanks

3 Likes

Hey!
Unfortunately, almost all (or all) stories that were in classic are (will be) removed because of Limelight. People are still writing in INK, but there is a chance that it will be removed soon too. :sleepy:
As Episode wrote, they want to try new things that’s easier to make.

Hi! Ty for letting me know :relaxed:

1 Like

You’re welcome!
Hope you will find a good stories in INK or Limelight!

1 Like

Hi, a little late to this website but love the app so I thought i’d give it a try. I also love Episode Classic and was trying to make characters but when I tried creating one the preview wouldn’t load, is that a glitch or because they are in the process of removing it? Thanks

1 Like

I don’t think ink is getting removed anytime soon or at all. A lot of the big authors write in ink and only write in ink. they would lose a hella ppl.

1 Like

I know, right! But some time ago they made a post that ‘they want to move forward with Limelight’ as they don’t update INK and Classic anymore. In my opinion, they’re planning to remove anything that isn’t that ’popular’ now. :frowning:

It may be a glitch because it happens to Limelight too. Try restarting the website or computer. Hope it will work! If not try sending help ticket.

P. S. Welcome to the community!:green_heart:

I am trying to find a story about a french girl whose mother died and the father brings them to America. She then meets a guy who is popular and she is timid and they later begin a relationship where after a little while she is then told by her father that they are moving back to France she then goes back to her old school where she gets raped and then the guy comes to France meets her again and they live together the rest is history.