Help Finding Story on Episodes

It’s called The Deal

1 Like

Hi! i hope people are still coming here bc i’ve been looking for this story for abt 2 uears now & i’m really desperate ;-;

so this girl had her own parents, but they died when she was really young and as she grows up she forgets them even more. she lives with her foster parents, they are drug addicts and sellers who keep her in the basement, during her time in the basement it is mostly roger (very short red hair and light skin) who abuses and does things such as put cigarettes on her stomach (which left scars). mc becomes really smart during her stay at the basment bc of the books.

so when the foster parents are caught, polive find her in the basement and take her to the hospital, she is diagnosed with anemia. the hospital finds her new foster parents who are rich and better. (the foster mother i belive had a short blonde bob). they have a daughter with tan skin, brown hair and green eyes. so when she goes to their mansion, she wakes up at night thirsty only to find a strange man wearing prison clothes in the kitchen, it turns out to be her new foster brother who just left jail.

the parents leave the country for business and it is just the three of them left at home. mc’s foster sister gets her a phone. they attend school and mc is asked if she wants to jump a grade (like from sophmore to senior) which makes mc react in quite a frightened way as she declines the offer.

now this is the main part of the story. they guy texting her, is a guy who runs a violent organization. he is in love with her and she falls in love with him pretty quickly too. because he watched her AT ALL TIMES and protects her, he reassures her through text. anyway he fpster brother works for that guy.

on her 18th birthday he gifts her red & black outfits as they are his favorite colors (which she continues to wear) and very expensive diamond choker. he promised her that she would meet him and they do, at her balcony at night with his face covered. he sees the cigarette scars roger left and goes to torture him. he later gifts roger’s rjng finger to mc which she flushes down the toilet.

i feel like i said too much & i still remember A LOT more except for the author & story name ;-;

1 Like

Hey! Looking for a story
Okay so my story is a werewolf story it’s about ab abused wolf who was kidnapped her and her sister. After some time she escapes. Find her mate which is the alpha. She doesnt eat because she was posined and is suicidal. And she has to become the next luna. Can anyone help me or knows this story.

Thats Evil is Created

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I believe the story you’re looking for is Strangers. There’s 3 of them, if you’re looking specifically for the one with violet than it’s Strangers- Lost Child & the author is Amelia

A long time ago I read a story about this girl that was like 16 & her parents were killed in front of her by masked men & they had given her instructions of what to do & where to go in case something like that were to ever happen. The address is her moms twin sister & her family (that the girl had never met or known existed) they’re gang related, I think the husband is actually a gang leader & they have like 2-3 kids including a son her age but they’ve always kept their kids away from that life so no one knows anything about his personal life & since his son & niece have reached the age to get involved in the gang they act as twins instead of the truth because whoever killed her parents were after her for some reason.
Does anyone have any idea what I’m talking about?

1 Like

Can you help me find a story? The story is basically this girl who moved to a new town (she moves in and lives with this girl, her roommate ) then she shows up to school in a motobike, she kisses this bullied guy. Later she attends the school and makes friends with the friend group of her roommate, in the friend Group there’s this guy with black hair (who they dance together in prom) and she falls inlove with him and stuff however she’s still hurt over her blue haired ex who cheated on her when he was drunk and at the end she has the choice of either picking the blue haired guy or the guy with black hair , sorry to bother ya

Can you help me find a story? The story is basically this girl who moved to a new town (she moves in and lives with this girl, her roommate ) then she shows up to school in a motobike, she kisses this bullied guy. Later she attends the school and makes friends with the friend group of her roommate, in the friend Group there’s this guy with black hair (who they dance together in prom) and she falls inlove with him and stuff however she’s still hurt over her blue haired ex who cheated on her when he was drunk and at the end she has the choice of either picking the blue haired guy or the guy with black hair , sorry to bother yu

The story is called Not Intrested

2 Likes

If I could hug and buy you everything int he world I would in a heart beat OMG THANKS SO MUCH!! I have been looking for this story for YEARS. If I ever need help again to find a story, can u please help me?

2 Likes

I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this story but someone else has the right description of it I’ll put it below:

It’s about a couple who break up because he chooses to leave and go on tour with his band. A couple of years later they aren’t together but still love each other and her best friend is engaged to be married to his twin brother. The brothers also have a little sister. I think the rockstars name is Drew. The main character, her best friend and her other girlfriends plan a trip to where the wedding is going to take place and she tries to take her mind off her ex. The rockstar ex comes back for his brothers wedding and when they come face to face sparks are still flying and they realise they still love each other but she’s scared of getting hurt again so she’s hesitant to get back together. Where I got up to in the story is where they ended up working things out and taking things slow but all these secrets starting unraveling too like he had a thing with his band mate too. The story is kind of like my rockstar ex but it’s not that story.

1 Like

Okay, so I’ve been thinking about this story a lot for a while and I can’t remember the name.

Here are some things I remember about it:

• The MC was customisable I think but the name was stuck as something specific
  • The MC had a boyfriend or an ex boyfriend and then she fell into a coma and the whole story was about her dreaming about a life with another man who was a rockstar/singer (she had met him irl previously before the coma), and she fell in love with him while in the coma
  • The singer love interest had the “fawn” hair colour and the hairstyle “Generic Short Hair”
  • The only scene I remember specifically is that she was in the car with the singer LI and his own song came on the radio and it was the episode music “juvie_radiosong”
  • at the end of the story I think there was a choice between either the (ex?) boyfriend or the singer
  • it was in INK and it’s a fairly old story. I remember reading it back in 2018
1 Like

i need help i’m trying to find this story and all i can remember is that this girl gets with this guy they break up and he leaves the country and the girl try’s to go to the airport before he leaves and she gets into a car crash and she forgets all about him. and then he comes back and runs into her and he goes up to her and can’t figure out why she doesn’t remember him and that’s all i can remember about the story can someone help me please

1 Like

Omg!!🤦 I’ve been looking for this story for a couple of years now. Did you ever find it?

1 Like

can someone help me find this one story I dont really remember it as i read it a long time ago, anyway i think it was about a girl who lived with her mom and sister and her sister always tried to get her in trouble and eventually she got sent to juvi or a mental hospital or something and her dad ended up owning it. Thats all i remember but please help

1 Like

I believe it’s My sister’s crush

1 Like

I need help finding this story I read maybe 1-3 years ago. It is a limelight story.

It is about a girl who’s dad sells her to a rich young man. The man wants her to himself, but his brother is also kind of interested. The girl cries and doesn’t want to live there, but of course eventually she warms up and falls in love with the rich man. They have a son together and then the rich man “sets her free”. Basically he says she can go wherever, so she leaves with her son. She stays at a hotel, but when the son is a little older she moves back with the rich man because they truly love each other. They have more kids and get married. Then later in life, when the kids are grown, the story continues, but is about the kids and them getting married, having kids etc. The parents (the girl who was sold and the rich man) is still a part of the story then. The story is really long and is so enjoyable, I wish I could remember its name, because I remember the story so well. Oh and the rich man and his brother are from Greece, where they also go on vacation.

Help a sister out!

1 Like

Ok, I am pretty sure this story is called “Forbidden Pleasures” by Beth

Hello I am looking for this story I read years ago

It’s about a young girl getting abuse by her adoptive parents but she had a young boy who live next to her to help her get through that and she would always go to his house to escape being at her house….that even his mom knew who she was but one day he moved and came back year later…that’s all I remember. She was also like kinda rude but only nice to the young boy who moved back to town

1 Like