Help Finding Story on Episodes

Hi! I need help finding a story too. Basically the dad pf the MC steals from his boss and MC meets this boss n falls in love with him? I REALLY wanna know how it ends but I cant find it in my favorites. Pls help!!

haha sure

Not Interested

I am looking for a story that I read way back. I think the MC’s name was carson and she was a photographer who falls in love with a CEO of a company. I know it’s not much info but I really enjoyed reading this one.

Hi I’m also looking for a story, the MC hates her father but have to live with him, also there’s a child character named Enzo, can you please tell me the name of the story

I was reading it then got kicked out of the app so i didn’t get time to add it in my favorite, now i can’t remember the title due to my short term memory loss

Edit: found it on Instagram, it’s called Between her and me :grin::blush:

1 Like

I’m looking for that story too, is it between her and me or beat again 3 between love and blood

Trust No One

Waking up by miss M?

1 Like

I think the story is called Having Hope by miss_m (miss._m_23 on IG)

No it wasn’t that, thank you anyway though😊

I need help finding a story it’s about 3 child hood friends rivaling too date a girl they are brothers the older one is her crush the younger one likes her and the older brother dated this mean girl and switched up on the girl and she dated the younger brother and made the older brother mad and the older brother said he was just acting and I had to choose between them and I chose the younger brother I really want to reread idk if that’s even telling the story right

There is this story that I can’t remember well that I liked:

It’s about a girl who dated a boy. But then they broke up and later on the boy was famous (I think he was a rockstar??) . They ended up together

1 Like

Hello! I need help finding this story!! I recently got back on Episode and I can’t find this story about a girl falling in love with her dads murder, which was his best friend. Girl finds out he’s in a mafia and he’s crazy about her but she’s not into him after finding out he’s a murder. The sorry has like 2 parts so it continued with her trying to escape the bad guy… I LITERALLY WANT TO READ IT ALL OVER BUT I HAVNENT HAD LUCK FINDING IT!!

1 Like

Now I want to read it too…

Love letters has this storyline, Allie and port, grew up together , he left, became famous rockstar …it’s an ongoing story though, not completed yet

2 Likes

Also , could be I’ll be home for Christmas , a couple that broke up and he’s a rockstar

1 Like

Was it ‘Snowed in’ ?

Does anyone know what happened or what story where the female MC is kidnapped and the male FBI agent MC is troubled searching for her because of his traumatic past experiences? I suddenly can’t find it in my list.

The Female MC is a college graduate and is still living with her parents, the female MC has 2 siblings, twins to be exact a boy and a girl, a elementary teacher Mother and I think a retired soldier Father? the Female MC is a girl with life problems, struggling on her own to find a job, to be specific she’s struggling of how to live life. (which is relatable lol)

The Male MC however is an FBI agent, he has mental illness remembering past traumatic or violence triggering events from his abusive Father and horrible past, but at the present time he was adopted by a kind sympathetic, retired FBI agent and is still supporting him. He attends weekly therapy and has good friends at the Agency.

I’m not really sure at the details, but I kinda a miss this story.

1 Like

It’s my favorite story ever idek how to find it…Ik the author changed the original name bc the first name was Inappropriate

1 Like

i’m pretty sure this story was saving violet, but the author got banned so all her stories were taken down

2 Likes