Help Finding Story on Episodes

I think this is Double Trouble it was in ink I believe

Idk what story this is but from what you have described it’s against the guidelines and not allowed on the app

HELP I’m looking for a story that disappeared from my favorites randomly. It was romance and like fantasy fiction - it was this girl who was an angel sent to this school for nonhumans by her brother Gabriel, to find out what the son of the devil was up to. She has super blonde hair and bright blue eyes and disguises herself as a witch amongst her classmates. He was tan with black hair and a scar down his eye. The cover art is him sort of… pinning her against a tree about to kiss her?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find out what happened to this story for so long!

It was called The Outlaw Princess and it was classic.

Basically there was a red haired princess who I think was called Lyra that was kicked out of her kingdom.
She has a bodyguard or something like that named Blaze. They travel trying to recruit help. She also gets taken over or possessed by a god at certain times. He helps her defeat tough enemies. He’s a very well known god and everyone is shocked when they find out he chose her to possess. There’s demons and pirates. She eventually tries to fight for her kingdom again with Blaze who is a LI.

I would be so grateful to know what happened to this story because I remember loving it. It’s a few years old btw. Thanks

There’s another one too!

The story is INK. It’s a small town and there’s this girl who is being stalked but she doesn’t know who. A lot of weird things happen and she’s very emotionally stressed. I’m pretty sure she’s blonde. There’s a bunch of guys to suspect but eventually she gets taken and it was her gay friend who obviously she didn’t expect.
There’s two guys that keep her in a mansion for a while but one of them hurts her so the other guy kills him and keeps her. I think I forgot to favourite it. Please help.

Sounds a bit like Now or Never by Maayan.

That was Sign of the Times by Aubrey, but her stories got removed from the app.

I need help finding a story! Its about a girl who gets pregnant to twin brothers and ends up giving birth to twins aswell ( one boy and one girl ) they take a parental test and find out that the baby boy’s father is one of the twin brothers and the baby girls father is the other twin brother. i know it sounds confusing and i probably explained it in the worst way but please let me know if anyone knowsss!!

Hiii, i rlly nerd help remembering a story
It was a about a woman that was CEO of a company (i think it was an events company) and then the board thought it was better to replace her temporarily for a new CEO.
It u can help me remember the name ill be rlly gratefull,

1 Like

I wonder what makes the story removed from the app?? Too bad the story sounds interesting.

I need help finding a story I read a while ago and I took it off of my favorites. I wish episode had an archived shelf so we can reread stories without keeping our library full. But it was about this couple who broke apart sometime after their son was born because the dad wanted to get a better job and protect them. But they reunite at their sons wedding and reconnect. What was the title or the authors name???

1 Like

Hi, I really need help remembering the name of a story. I switched phone and lost all my stories. Basically it was about a female vampire who doesn’t drink blood and also exhibits werewolf traits (ex. Grows hair rapidly) but doesn’t know it. She keeps running into this one male werewolf. They both are drawn to each other’s smell. One of her best friends is a human and the other is also a vampire. The vampire best friend eventually starts dating a werewolf from the love interests pack. Also the male werewolf’s father was attacked and he’s preparing to take over the pack. One member of the pack found his mate and she’s creating a lot of drama within the pack.

1 Like

Not Interested by Madison

1 Like

I think it’s mostly guideline violations, there were a lot of older stories that pushed beyond the limits of what was allowed some were down right vulgar, I mean I am a grown a$$ woman, and I read things that made me blush.

2 Likes

Ah, right….
I’m an adult millennial, sometimes I forget that Episode is a platform for 13+. Well, too bad :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hey i need help finds a story i dont quite remember much but i do remember it being about a girl who moves into this big house in a nice neighborhood with her mom she has to start a new life in hs but if im not mistaken i think the house was given to the mom by her job the MC was not customizable if im not mistaken the mom either knows the neighbor which is a girl and she has a son later on in the story he is told by his mom that he has to be driving her to school every morning now i kind of remember a bit of it afterwards and one thing that i remember the most is that she has to choose between two guys and they are at the party and one of the get ran over and passes away thats pretty much what i remember please help me out

It could be The Capitalist by JasmineLilac, her story sounds very familiar to what you’ve described.

It’s not quite the story that’s been taken down, rather the author got banned and all her stories are lost. Her name is Aubrey Jean, just FYI.

1 Like

:fearful: I understand if the story was taken down, but banned an author?? I’ll cry if it’s happened to me. What’s happened? So it doesn’t happen to me or anyone :melting_face:

1 Like

Well, I think it has something to do with her past story that got taken down, Saving Violet. Because Episode treated the story as “glorifying kidnappers”, it got taken down. The author managed to find a way to convince Episode for her to rewrite her story, but at some point her entire Episode account just got banned, her other three stories just vanish like that.
Same things happen to some other people too. I’ve known at least 3 other Episodians who got their account banned for no apparent reasons. I mean, I don’t know them on a personal level, but the ban issued are vague on what guidelines did they break.

1 Like