Help Finding Story on Episodes

So i’m looking for a story i read years ago but i dont remember any names what so ever so i really need help. Its about a female main character that gets cheated on by her boyfriend with her twin sister. Then she gets a job as a nanny and falls in love woth the kids dad.

Thankyou so much
Its by bri and ots called ‘crossing the line’. Thanks for the guidence.

1 Like

is it revenge nanny?

Can anyone help me find this story?
It’s about a girl who gets kidnapped by this very wealthy and powerful man, he keeps her for quite some time, all the whole his brother detective is for her as it’s his top case. Definitely a crazy story that keeps you hooked…if only I could remember the name!

Does this ring a bell to anyone??

The story won’t come up for me and the insta account won’t either

I am searching for 2 stories I read a bit ago that I got the sudden urge to reread, I can’t for the life of me remember what the titles are:

1. I don’t remember all of it but I know her dad has a secret son with another woman (can’t remember what happened with her mom) he didn’t want you (the MC) to know about your brother, but he needs a transplant (I think it was a kidney) your dads a match and agreed to give him his, but at a dinner with your brother and his parents you went to the bathroom and your brothers mom followed and discovered the bruises on your face, she took you in, this led the father to backing out of the transplant, but you were also a match so you gave him yours, I’m not sure what happened but you ended up back with your dad where he abused you, the LI and brother saved you and she ended up getting a tattoo over the burn scar caused by her father

2. I don’t remember as much about this one but I remember her (the MC) father had a daughter and wife (or girlfriend I’m not sure) that both died and he spiraled in alcohol until he was walking down a street and spotted a little girl by herself (the mc) she had bruises on her face, she seems happy nobody would’ve guessed she went through so much, I also vaguely remember her referring to her adoptive dad as Superman

They are both limelight stories.

HELLOOOOO I need help for finding the story/author. I remember that the girl was poor, she and her mother got kicked out of their home due to late rent and stuff so an old friend of her mother offered her a job at their house, she and her mother moved in with them, but then she found out that the popular guy at school lives at the house she and her mother were staying at. I couldn’t remember the rest of the plot since I deleted episode a long time ago. Advance thank you if you guys helped me!!:sob:

Hmm… Are you talking about “Why Me?” by Sophie Alice?

it is!! thank you very much!!

1 Like

sorry for replying to your comment, i just don’t know how to make one of my own.

Hey, I need some help finding a story about a girl who works as a waitress at a cafe/restaurant and when she is serving a table it’s a famous soccer player. It wasn’t made anytime in the last year i don’t think but I think that’s all I remember.

i need help finding a story where the female mc is married to an older guy who’s such a btch and is also sometimes abusive. She attends one party because of her mother and there a good guy falls in love with her and it ends with them becoming a couple and the bitchy guy d*es.

heyo I’m new so idk how to make my own thread and that’s why im replying to yours

Sounds like Perfect Little Housewife by Bri.

THANK YOU SO MUCH <3
i hope your fav fictional character never dies tysm<3

Hiiii, i really need help finding this story on episode. I literally forgot the title, and characters names, but i remember a little bit about what happened.
so basically it was a fictional story about a girl on this type of school trip? she was in a trio with a african american guy and asian girl(i think) and they went into this pyramid/cave place which was forbidden and found an artifact. they broke that artifact and a god appeared and told them they had to travel through time?space?galaxies? to find the pieces and piece it back together. along the journey the mc girl falls in love with an alien guy and so on. it had important choices that had points counted and little games. it was really good and i hadn’t read it in a while but i guess i didn’t save it so i can’t find it

i’d really appreciate it if someone knew what it was called or if something happened to the episode!

the story was through the worlds, but sadly the author got banned and all her stories are gone :((

1 Like

nooooo, omg that’s sucks, but thank you so much!

1 Like

This reminded me of a story i used to read and the main characters name was nailea (or something along the lines of it) and she moved to a new school where she met gio (giovanni)

hey guys i need help finding a story. in limelight. i believe it was about a girl from Pariswho went to America to go to school cus she was bullied in her other school. she meets a guy and he gets a crush on her. she is very shy. thats all i remember honestly.
One moment I remember is that her friends are in a fight and she goes in between them and one of them accidentally hits her and she goes to the nurses office.

Hi, this is my first time ever posting on the episode forum so I apologise in advance if it is in the wrong place. As a blind episode user I find navigating the app really hard and recently deleted all my progress. I have since been trying to locate some of my favourite stories that I had finished but cannot for the life of me remember the name of a story where the protagonist was a great ice skater and was paired up with this guy who was really awful to start with but they end up falling in love and competing at the Olympics and wining gold together before she becomes a solo skater. From memory she had a guy best friend who ended up dating the former partner of the love interest. I am really sorry for bothering everyone with this. I was also wondering whether there are any great episode stories that feature a blind protagonist?

Hope that whoever reads this is well and that you have a lovely day/night.

Before Us by Haz

1 Like