That sounds like make you mine by Eleanor G Fraser

That’s it! Thank you so much!

1 Like

Does anybody know what story this is?

@Rose.xo_97 What story is this?

Story

1 Like

Hi there,

I was playing a story last night where the MC got an interview at a hotel and the owner insisted on interviewing her. During the interview he hit on her so she kicked him and left. She has a bf that was cheating on her and got back together and her friend mimi wasn’t too happy about it. After that my app crushed and I can’t find it now. It was at the front page of the app and it was a girl behind a desk and two men in front of it! Please help me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s Working for Him by Jasmin Dee lol

I need help finding out what happened to an episode story i remember the plot and the girl main characters name which is skye she had red curly hair and her mom gets engaged to a rich guy who has a son who used to be a huge playboy and he fell in love with her but she’s stubborn and isn’t nice to guys and he does everything to be with her but all the girls from his past come back and sabotage their relationship eventually making them break up and when they wanted to get back together their parents were about to get married but the mom stopped the wedding for her daughter and step son to get married instead i can’t find this story anywhere and i don’t remember the name of it either but it seems like it’s been taken down-

1 Like

I also need help because it won’t let me recover what I read since I switched to iOS :roll_eyes:but this story all I really remember was this girl she was crushing on this guy but saw him kissing someone else she got mad and ended up hooking up with someone else and got pregnant but that was the brother of her crush and also a gangster leader…? She ends up being kept hostage by the gang because he wants a son I think and her adoptive parents try to get her back

2 Likes

Can you guys help me find this story? It’s about some girl who lives with two roommates (one guy, one girl but the girl is a lesbian I think?) and then her boyfriend breaks up with her on Valentine’s Day and meets some British celebrity as a love interest or something while she runs into him on the street. He doesn’t tell her his name. I was only on the first chapter so idk what else happens, but I know the first chapter ended with her seeing him on TV and not knowing he was famous! And I think the beginning of the story has like some star/galaxy thing going on. It’s like a nice little intro before you begin the chapter. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

is it aligning the stars by kat valentine?

1 Like

Help I’m looking for a story myself! Could any one help??
Hey!!!
I need help finding a story, I can’t remember the names of the characters but it’s story like (fearless)
Where they meet and she’s hiding a secret of being the best assassin and also the guy she meets well his Italian grandpa is her step-grandpa which the grandpa is really nice to the girl and they shocked because of it and she run away to get out of the gang of some sort! And the grandpa comes to the house and that how it is all revealed!

I can’t find this story at all! Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks

2 Likes

Hiii!! I need help too,
It was the sequel to another story, the MC are millionaires had two kids (1 boy 1 girl), so in the sequel the boy is in high school and they go to Brazil on a school trip and there he meets the MC (LI) she has an abusive drug seller ex boyfriend. The male Mc father rented them a mansion and got him a sport car, and in one chapter the male MC and the ex boyfriend did a car race and the ex bf had debts so was betting her to pay them. Helpp

1 Like

Hey, I need help finding a story that I read years ago!
All I can remember is that the main character is going off to college (I think) And was forced by her dad to move in with some guy Instead of living by herself. The main character and the guy( I think his name is Leo but I’m not sure) grew up together, their parents are like best friends. their mom’s always shipped them together. They always fight but they like each other. I think the guy(Leo?) was her first kiss if I’m not mistaken. And later on in the story he realizes that he’s in love with her and for some reason he thinks he can’t love her(like he’s not allowed to) so he goes to therapy. They end up together in the end.

If anyone knows the story please let me know cause I’ve been struggling for MONTHS to find it!

2 Likes

I also need help finding a story. It’s about me(a woman) and I think I live in France it somewhere over there. I have an abusive husband who is a pilot I think. One day I go to a gallery and I meet this dude. I don’t know how but we start dating and I find out that he has a wife too and a kid. In the end I’m about to leave with this dude who I was having an affair with but my husband stops me and takes my phone. I also think I had a kid with him but I’m not sure. Please help me find this story. Also if it helps I think it was not an episode story but a creators.

1 Like

Unfaithful by B.B.

1 Like

Hi! I am also looking for a story, my phone broke a couple of weeks ago and i couldn’t find this story on my new phone… its about a girl that moves to NYC with her two best friends. I remember that one girl bestfriend had red/orange hair and the other friend was a brown looking girl and was a bit bigger. They moved into a really nice appartment that the brother of the girl bought for them. I remembered they went clubbing and the brown girl met a nice guy (I believe he was a nightguard or something at the entry of that club) which she ended up dating…and the same story goes for the red headed girl, she met a guy too. Both of these guys all work for this guy —> The “main” girl in this story also meets a guy who actually is really good friends with her brother. The guy has his own company, it has something to do with helping people (iddkk) The story is kinda about the “main” girl and this guy with the company. At that company she ended up working or something with one of her best friends (the red headed girrll) I don’t know anymore how this story is called. Really sucks because i liked it so much :frowning:

pleeeaassee help me find it!!
xoxoxoox

@Cindy I just saw this post now, it’s Take the control by leli.writes on instargam

2 Likes

How do I post stuff like that? I only know how to reply

Hi guys I’m new to episode and I need help finding a story. I started reading it and forgot to add it into favourites and now I can’t find it. The story is about a girl called Alexandra who worked in an ice cream shop with her friend Tara who was her boss as well. Alexandra’s dad died but her evil step mum took her of her and her mum was like a mayor of something big like that. Kian was told to kidnap her by his gang leader but he refused and tries to save the girls life. Can anyone help me find the name for this story? Thank you

1 Like

It’s by sandra.g! It has been made into limelight aswell! In limelight it is flirting with danger

1 Like

Omg you’re actually amazing. I’ve been trying to find it for over a day and I couldn’t find it!!! Thank you babe

1 Like