Help Finding Story on Episodes

Please please i could really use your guys’ help.

So i read this story YEARS ago, the story is in classic style, and have forgotten the name of the story and i think the author’s name is alaska? so prepare for the worst summary you’ve ever heard but this is all I can remember

It’s set in highschool, about a girl who’s super sarcastic and snarky and doesn’t really do well in school because she doesnt really apply herself. i can’t remember the plot, but im almost sure the love interest was the guy who started tutoring her in one subject. at one point she tries out for the school play the little mermaid and gets the lead as ariel, and im not really sure after that. That was terrible, but its because all i remember about the story was how much i loved it.

so if any of you guys can translate all that i remember the story please help me find it

Hiii, i read this story quite long ago. Can someone help me find its a story where this girl well get send to a guys as part of a deal with the father and this guy also has a brother

I mean like these guys(two brothers) come to a party and see a girl and gets interested in her and make a deal with her dad as part of their deal this girl goes with the guys

pretty sure it was The Assistant b Jasmin Dee

Are you thinking about Bad Boy Roommate by Melissa LaVon?

This way to late but if anyone is curious it is set me on fire by lizzie.epi (IG)

Hi, there was a story I read recently called The Devil in Disguise by someone named Sapphire. However, I can no longer find it. It’s about a girl who is the daughter of a mafia boss, and she is kept hidden/ a secret from the world. A recent threat makes it important that she leaves home (I think, but I can’t remember the exact reason she left). She meets the leader of the American Italian Mafia and they act angry towards one another, with lots of sexual tension at first, but they end up together. I remember she was a popular underground fighter, and at one point when it was revealed her family said they couldn’t believe it was a woman ( I know, very sexist). Anyways, can someone help me find this story?

Can I please have help finding this story I was really into it and then ended up having to delete episode and the book not being there anymore. The book was about a girl whose dad arranged her a marriage with this wealthy family. When her dad dies (I think) or it was that her family was in need of money. She was sent to the house to get married. When she gets there she thinks she is going to get married to a man but he end up being a women. All I remember is that the women she was meant to marry have black hair that was in a ponytail and green eyes, pale skin and had a sister. I really hope any of you guys can help me find this book because I really invested in it.

Im trying to find a story about a girl who is in love with her boss and his twin brother and they are magically linked the brothers own a company and the twin lives in new york i think pleaseeee help

Hi the story you’re looking for is dirty business by B.B.

Omgggg thank you

That sounds like Bad Reputation, unfortunately if it is it’s been discontinued.

Hey, it was this story on episode I read about some months ago, after I got a new phone & reinstalled the game I forgot the title… It was about this rich spoiled girl with a butler and she had a crush on her new neighbor but her best friend was secretly dating him behind her back. Her other neighbor was this guy she been friends with since they were little & he has a big crush on the rich spoiled girl. Pls help lol

Hey im pretty sure It’s why don’t you want me by Margo Vincent

Hello, I really need your help finding this book I was really into it and then ended up having to delete episode and the book not being there anymore. The book was about a girl whose dad arranged her a marriage with this wealthy family. When her dad dies (I think) or it was that her family was in need of money. She was sent to the house to get married. When she gets there she thinks she is going to get married to a man but he end up being a women. All I remember is that the women she was meant to marry have black hair that was in a ponytail and green eyes, pale skin and had a sister. I really hope any of you guys can help me find this book because I really invested in it.

Hi im looking for a story too.

Its about a girl who changes her identity because she did something illegal. Moves to another country and start school. There are these guys who is twins that befriends her and are a little too much. And there are a friendgroup of girls too. The LI is a badboy that is forced to work for his mafia father. But the LI despises his father.

Hi, new to the discussion/forum.

I am trying to find a certain episode was just reading a few days ago before having to switch devices and losing everything and not able to restore.

The story had twin sisters and you were one of them as the MC. Anyways, you were the tomboy twin and your sister was all preppy and complete opposite. Both twins went off to same college and moved in together. Basically, you had two love interests… one boy who also was an athlete and had went on a date with your twin and realizing he wants to be with you and the other love interest was a mechanic who was discovered to be living out of his car but moving in with you when the twin sister joined a sorority and moved out. If helps, they also have a younger brother who is a troublemaker and ends up going to jail one night and the mechanic (REID IS HIS NAME) helps out. I can’t remember any other names unfortunately. Love the story so far and just want to read it again!

Thanks in advance!! :slight_smile:

Hi, I forgot to add a story to my favorites and don’t remeber the name. I was wondering if someone could help.

It’s about a girl who has neighbors when she was younger, and it was a boy and a girl, she was close with the girl and dated the boy, but then they moved away. She is now in high school and sees the boy at school and at a high school party, and she try’s to avoid him.

I only read episode 1 so I don’t know the rest but if anyone knows it and can give me the title and/or author that would be great.

Thanks

Hey guys! I need help finding a story, it’s about a girl who was born into a mafia family and she had an overprotective dad and a twin brother, she wants to move to New York for university so her dad makes her move with a bodyguard and best friend I think. I know this is not much to go off but can y’all please help? Ty