Help Finding Story on Episodes

Help this is urgent, I’ve had episode off and on through the years and I’m getting back into it now and I need help finding this one story again. Its about this girl who is really happy, her dad is Rich she has a step mom, their this part where she bumps into this guy who falls for her and then the next morning the dad basically trades her as a bride to him and his brother so he can save his business. It’s a really long story and even has a spin-off about their kids getting together I believe. Again plz help it would be very much appreciated.

I am finding a story at the moment which I already played which I am trying to find that out so I don’t remember much but I will tell you how the story and what are the key points so:-

1. In this story you can choose your main character as male or female I guess but definitely male is there cuz I played with the male mc

2. The story is like you don’t know much about yourself and there is an old time/ancient time vibes not too old but not modern (i hope u understand) then there is an question answer or voting which tells your personality of your mc and then he is told whether he is capable to join a training academy or warrior academy ( something like army training) where you are rookie and you have to train not like actual train but co-operate with your team mates make friends and love and become a leader. [PLEASE READ THIS POINT TRY TO RECOGNISE ANY STORY YOU HAVE IN MIND SIMILAR TO IT]

3. There are multiple character whom to become friends and make someone special there are bad villans type people too ( I remember it like that)

4. The atmosphere is like Egypt type environment or place but similar to that

Please help me find this story :pray:t2:

I am finding a story at the moment which I already played which I am trying to find that out so I don’t remember much but I will tell you how the story and what are the key points so:-

1. In this story you can choose your main character as male or female I guess but definitely male is there cuz I played with the male mc

2. The story is like you don’t know much about yourself and there is an old time/ancient time vibes not too old but not modern (i hope u understand) then there is an question answer or voting which tells your personality of your mc and then he is told whether he is capable to join a training academy or warrior academy ( something like army training) where you are rookie and you have to train not like actual train but co-operate with your team mates make friends and love and become a leader. [PLEASE READ THIS POINT TRY TO RECOGNISE ANY STORY YOU HAVE IN MIND SIMILAR TO IT]

3. There are multiple character whom to become friends and make someone special there are bad villans type people too ( I remember it like that)

By the way I am tagging those whom are playing episode for a long time. Please help

I’m trying to find this story…. I definitely didn’t read it this year.

The main character (the character you are playing as is a female). And the love interests are males

In the story you have two love interests. I don’t remember other details but… I think the main character moved away to a cabin or something by herself…? When she is ready to head back to the ‘society’, both of the love interests got married (but not to the main character).

Omg I remember crying to this story… if you have any idea pls let me know!!

I need help finding this story- A girl is at the beach as a guy walks up go her and ask her to attend his party later, she goes and they play a game and she ends up in the closet having to kiss this guy but he teases her and doesnt end up kissing her, then she forgets about it and goes to college sometime aftwr and ends uo finding out that that guy from the closet attends her college, and they end up falling for eachother and his mom ends up closer to the end kidnapping and trying to kill her, and its a longer story .

Yes thanks

i believe it is called ‘Trust No One’ by Bailey B.

I don’t remember the name of the characters or anything but I vaguely remember an episode about a girl and like she had some kind of illness, she kept having to go to the hospital for treatment. I think her father and sister worked at the hospital and like her mom went missing.

There’s also this other episode where this girls mom went missing and she decided to go find her at a mental institution or something and I’m pretty sure she ended up in a basement somewhere being held hostage?

If anyone remembers these please help a girl out​:sob::sob: I’ve been an episode reader for at least 6 years so they might’ve been discontinued I’m not sure.

1 Like

yo la duda q tengo es q nose como darle ala seccion de leer historias por pc, alguien me dice?

Okay, the story named “Always” by EarlGrey matches the description you gave) It is completed already, by the way. Authors IG is @earlgrey.stories

i also have to find a story it’s been driving me crazy.
It’s about this girl who had abusive parents, after she become an adult she took her younger brothers and left. Now she starts a new Job so she can take care of her brothers. The CEO of this company has a player for a son with a bad reputation, he wants the MC to marry his son so his reputation gets better ald the board will agree to make hem CEO

heyy giys so i’m really trying to find this story i’ve been searching for ages it’s basically abt a girl that moves to new york and falls in love w guy but that guy actually has a twin sister and she dies smn kills her using a gun or knife i don’t remb but she dies anyways i remb the twin sister was actually lesb and she proposed to her gf but then when she died her gf cried a lot and shit can smn pls helpp

Y’all help ok I read this story a long time ago but basically it was this girl who left her family for a long time and had this big secret with this guy that worked for her father she came back home and she’s rich btw and has a sister and I think a step mom she tries to get her friends back to she was like a “queen bee” or something but she tries to make up with a bunch of people after leaving everyone

Hello! i cannot find a story, it was about twins. one is a celeb one is a makeup artist & they switch places. the celeb has a fake BF that the makeup artist has a crush on and they go to his hometown and have christmas together?!?! HELPP

Is it the Star Switch by Cindy Gauliter?

1 Like

That sounds like wrapped up in you by frankii cash

1 Like

Hey!! I need help finding this story. It’s about a rockstars daughter who has to go to a new school. She lives with her dad and his band mates and they are all super close. Her mom also I think abandoned her as a baby and wasn’t a good mother. The MC also loves to sing and meets this boy at her school who I believe is in a gang. Her and the boy also end up hating each other at first and they end up doing a school play together. If anyone knows what this story is called please help!!