Help finding story please

I have lost a lot of stories that were in my favorites ages ago because back in like 2019 I switched from android to IOS. Anyways I just remembered one of them and want to find it again, unfortunately I can’t remember the title. It’s an office romance with the CEO, the MC had been working for the company for a while and might have been his personal assistant (that might not be right though) the CEO ends up needing to have a girlfriend to work with a business partner so he fake dates the MC. I remember at the start he is extremely against it. He ends up buying MC a new wardrobe to make her look the part of his girlfriend. I think he also had her get her hair done. It was an ink story. I know this is pretty vague but it’s all I can remember.

This is just a stab in the dark because I didn’t really read office romances back in the ink era, but was it A Fetish For Perfection by Courtney Bre?

2 Likes

Unfortunately not

Bump so it doesn’t get archived

This sounds like every episode featured billionaire story (except we probably don’t have to spend all our life savings to get that wardrobe you speak of in the Ink story). I hope you find what you’re looking for!

2 Likes

Could it be The Assistant by Jasmine? I don’t remember if there was fake dating though in that

1 Like

No it wasn’t that one, thank you though.

Bump

hey guys I need help finding a story,
so it’s basically about a girl and a guy named Elijah Porter and he’s a famous musician, they were best friends growing up and he even lived across the hall in their apartment. The girl also sings. The girl’s father played guitar and the family owned a cafe where they would perform. The boy tells his best friend that he’s moving away. When they reconcile she steals his Porter guitar which was gifted to him by his best friend’s dad and keeps it. they then make a deal. the girl’s father and Elijah’ father owned a guitar business Elijah and the girl get together and later find out that Elijah’s father killed his best friend’s father.

Bump

Love letters

Bump

Bump