Help finding the name of a story

Hi I’m tryna find a story i played last night . I’m not sure who was the creator as well . I do know how it was started . It like your about to get sent to jail for bad behavior but since our parents are wealth we got sent to a juvenile program . The program was filled with a lot of big criminals . We worked on a lot of things like team work and stuff but I can’t remember the name at all . I know that there was two bad boys who both liked me in two different ways . Please helppp I’ve been looking for hours now . I also know there’s a mean girl name Scarlett . The one boy name was Romeo who liked me I can’t remember the other ones name . I had an ex named Anthony but his name in my phone was scum bag . (Just a few more details to help)

3 Likes

Skeptics and believers?

No it’s a program not community service that we were in .

Sorry, then I’m not sure

I think it’s in the featured stories of Episode. Try looking there. I’ve read 5 chapters of it too

1 Like

I believe that it was only a little bit of chapters too and I’m about to look now . I know it was just recently added a week ago

1 Like

It’s Reckless Rebels by Tish! It’s the featured one I haven’t read the Original version.

2 Likes

How can I find the feature one? when I search up that it doesn’t pop up so I looked up the creator but it had one but it doesn’t say I started it so maybe there’s another one but that is the name of it and the description

Yea I can’t find featured stories nowhere

1 Like

I just looked up Tish on IG and the original story is Don’t Steal My Heart. Here, I’m attaching an ss

Hope it helps!

3 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

I need help finding a story… I don’t really remember much though…
All I remember is that it was like two brothers I think and one was a Proffesor at some college and in one Epi the MC ended up having to go with him to a class… It was a fantasy type story and I remember this one scene where the MC and the two men went to their child hood home… And later in the story in one episode it featured characters from a different storie… Also their was points given and tooken away for each brother.
Im sorry this isn’t much but if you could help… thank you

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for, but could it be Cursed Evil Love by sophookles ?

That’s it thank you so much :grin:

Hello! Can anyone help to find the name of this story, please :see_no_evil:: Back in time ~(XIX century? In England, i think) A girl who lives with her family on an Island finds out she might be marrying a prince who will arrive on ship soon. She doesn’t want to marry so she switches with her sister, but starts to fall in love with the prince who arrives. Then they both have to sail to his kingdom, and drama begins…

Hi can someone help me find an episode story too?! okay so it’s basically where the MCs meet at a party and then they play 7mins in heaven and are supposed to i think take 1 item of clothing off. after that they don’t see each other till the female MC moves to the same school as the other MC and then after that it’s kind of like a flirty banter they have going on and the two MCs have these two other best friends i can’t remember if they date or not but anyways then later on the female MCs ex(nick- i think not 100% sure) finally comes into the picture making the male MC realise he likes her (i think) i’m pretty sure the male MC is called adrian? i’m not to sure. plz help if u can lol oh also the female MC and male MC are both good at shooting combat and the male MC doesn’t like that fact. the school they go to is for the wealthy to learn combat and fighting i think

This is Beguiled by Charlie King!

1 Like

Oh my God, yeees you got it!!!:joy::joy::clap:t4::clap:t4:Thank you​:hibiscus: Hope the story will be continued…:pleading_face:

1 Like

Body Tangle is the story’s name I believe

1 Like

you don’t understand how much i fricken love you!!! THANKYOU B <3

1 Like