Help finding these two stories please

I need help finding two stories that I read ages ago. I’ve looked for months now and can’t find them. The first one is about a girl who has shapeshifting, ESP and another power but I forgot what it was. She escapes these shadow people things and meets people who also have powers and are against the shadow people. She is also trying to find her brother using her ESP. Using her ESP to find her brother seemed to require hurting herself, she originally jumped into shallow water to attempt to find him. The second story is about a girl named kendal she meets a guy named Adrian, and he calls her Kenny which is what her dad used to call her. She also has an ex named Christopher, and she also dated Christopher brother at one point. The last thing I can think to mention is that Adrian had DID formerly known as mixed personalities. Thank you in advance if you know either of these stories. (I’m also just gonna add that both these stories were ink)

Bump so it doesn’t get archived

1 Like

Was it stormbreaker

1 Like

Me too!!! I need help finding this story I read way back in 2019… The MC was a female cop. The male MC was part of a biker gang. The gang took the MC cop with them when they broke the MC biker out of jail. I don’t remember a lot from the story but I remember the MC cop had a roommate who was in love with her. They did boxing together. But that’s all I remember… I know it’s a long shot but please help!!! TIA

this sounds alot like santana was the style in it classic? if it was classic then its def santana unfortunely the story got deleted from the app </3

1 Like

Unfortunately not, thanks for the help though.

I think the first one is “All that Glitters”

Edit: Just saw that they were both in ink so I have no idea. “All that Glitters” also fits the description but it’s LL.

1 Like

Thanks for trying, I appreciate the effort. (I promise this isn’t sarcasm, i’m just bad at wording things)

1 Like

Bump so it doesn’t get archived. (I refuse to give up hope of finding these stories.)

Bump

Bump

Bump!

Bump