Help finding who made these?

i have been going through all the backgrounds and overlays that i would like to use in some stories, but with so little time i usually have i never saved who to credit for what and i don’t want to use them until i know who i am able to credit, so if you know or are able to help me find out then it would be a huge help

tear drop (LM)

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since this is art-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

The tear overlay is hard to tell, because it’s a tear :joy: but I think the first bedroom background is by @esm3rald not sure though!

1 Like

yeah the tear one is so tricky :sweat_smile: but i do know that i found it from someone and i forgot how i was able to credit them

1 Like

Yes lol, well if you need tear overlays @ amepisode has some in her drive :relaxed:

1 Like

The tear is a google image free for anyone to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

None of those are mine, sorry.

1 Like

I can reverse image search these and see what I can find
id recommend when you save backgrounds to your device, you save it as the creators name so you dont have to bother writing it all down.

1 Like

these are all by @leahmarleyepisode

Summary

The first bedroom is by @abimations but no credit is required

The gym background is to be credited Noelle, her author name, although the background she made has no punching bag.

Couldn’t find the creators of the others

3 Likes

this would definitely be a lot better, thanks for the tip :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

well thank you for at least helping with these ones!

1 Like

I think the door background might be by either @wincyyellow or @J.Miley? I’m not sure about the others left over though.

Don’t know if you could find any of these in Google Drive though (since I don’t know if you originally got them from a drive or not) but if you do, you could find the creator this way: GUIDE: Finding Background/Overlay/Folder Owner (Google Drive)

You might even stumble upon them via episodelife.com? :relaxed: They have the creators listed below the backgrounds.

I’m sorry I can’t be of much help. 🫣

1 Like

Thanks for tagging. The door is definitely mine from Chicanery Ink.

2 Likes

youre welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

i actually forgot what i was going to use it for but if i do decide to use it i will make sure to credit you for it!

that’s okay, at least you tried :blush: