HELP FOR CREATING GAME MENU 🥺

Hey guysss I am writing a new story so for that I wanted to create a starting game menu with start skip and customization options so can y’all help me with that? :pleading_face: :heart:
I would appreciate your help and I am not really familiar with using forums as well so u can message me on my insta which is @am.ep.writes and help me in making game menu or you can reply to this post and We can be friends too! :star_struck: :heart: I would be more than happy to make a friend :pleading_face:

hey!
For the game menu.
U will be needing overlays and background 1st.
and then.
you have to use labels and tappable choice.

U can dm me always. @tessa_writez on insta :wink:

1 Like

Do you want tappable menu or just a choice menu?

1 Like

Ok I will dm u for queries or just for talking if u r available :joy::black_heart:

1 Like

Tappable overlays as a choice like if u want to start chapter then a button should be there named start and after clicking on that the chapter starts…:upside_down_face::black_heart:

U can msg me anytime lol

1 Like

Btw can you guide me where do I get these overlays for start, customise and skip :grimacing::joy:

1 Like

:joy:
U can create them yourself or ask someone to make them for you

1 Like

Okay thank you for the help :joy: :heart: :palms_up_together:

1 Like

there are artshops on the forum - in art sections you can ask there

1 Like

here you have simple template once you will have the overlays:

label menu
tappable
“START” {
goto start_story

} “SKIP” {
goto end_story

} “CUSTOMIZATION” {
goto CC

}
######################################################
label CC
NARR
Here add the CC

goto menu
label start_story

NARR
Here write your story

label end_story
NARR
To be continued

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much :pleading_face: :heart: and if I write goto end_story then the story will automatically end? And if I write goto start_story story will automatically start? :sweat_smile: sorry for bothering

goto and labels are conected.

basicly label marks certain line
and goto sends reader to that specific line

so goto end_story will send reader directly to line with label with same name =label end_story

so if the label is at the end yes it will send him directly to the end of the chapter.

Ok so it means that I have to put a label of end_story before ending the story :grimacing: :+1: thank you so much :heart:

yes exactly

1 Like

hey can u tell me how to add sound as well for tapping the button

you can add it under the button name in the choice… this way it will play directly after the tap.

1 Like

Kk thank you so much girl :heart: :pleading_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.