Help for directing characteres

Hello.
I need your help. I really do not understand how to place my characters … as you see in the picture my two characters are on top of each other. I want to know how to position them so that they are face to face and they kiss each other. if you could do the sentences as you do for your characters. replacing x y z and s or T with the words used. because I can not understand how to do otherwise. thank you in advance good day.

You could use the directing helper thing their should be an spot helper. That is how i usually do it

@CHARACTER1 stands screen right AND CHARACTER1 faces left AND CHARACTER2 stands screen left AND CHARACTER2 faces right
@CHARACTER2 walks to spot 1.280 192 -5
@CHARACTER1 is kiss_passionate_loop AND CHARACTER1 faces left AND CHARACTER1 moves to layer 1 AND CHARACTER2 is kiss_passionate_loop_rear AND CHARACTER2 faces left AND CHARACTER2 moves to layer 2
@zoom on 303 358 to 196% in 2

Here are two guides by @RudeInception if you want to know more about spot directing and how to make your characters walk using spots :ok_hand::

And if you want your characters to be behind or in front of others or overlays, here is a guide by @Apes where she explains it very well :blush::

1 Like

Thank you very much. it worked. it was starting to drive me crazy :slight_smile:

Hey, I edited my answer, because I forgot the layers, they are really important :smile:

so now that I have managed to find some information thanks to you I would like to advance my character to the door of the hotel. except that I do not know how to formulate my sentence in order to move it forward.

Hey there @aelyna, moving this to Directing Helps and Tips since it’s about coding. If you have questions about anything, feel free to PM me and make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

To make them walk to a spesific spot you use this code:
@CHARACTER walks to spot % x y in s

In this case it would look something like this:
@MARTIAL walks to spot 0.326 141 439 in s

(You don’t need to add in zone # if the movement is taking place where your character is currently standing)

Thank you very very much. It worked :D.
I began to despair

1 Like

No problem :blush: