Help for story description / tips?

Anyone who want to help me get a good description for my story? I just can’t seem to get something that looks appealing

my description right now:
Dark,Light,Pain
I know it’s really bad :confused:

1 Like

whats yr story title? what genre is it going to be

Charlie
gerne Fanasty

1 Like

bit about the story:
you follow a MC named Charlie(Male). Who has lost his memory. He lives with his adopted parents he doesn’t know they are his adopted parent’s though. natural hair color Blue Light.

1 Like

i could help you if you wanna

1 Like

Sure ! so do you have idea’'s? if you need to know more about the story I can tell you?

1 Like

tell me a little more about the story

1 Like

Well it’s a fantasy story (obviously) about Charlie Hendriks. Age 19. He had lost his mermory when he was 5 years old and he can’t remeber a thing about his life before 5. this caused him to not know about his magic powers. he has blue light as natrual hair color. He will learn how to use magic. I can’t say a lot because then I will tell the whole story:sweat_smile:

1 Like

give me a minute I’ll think of something

1 Like

ok so u have description n title. U want a new description to fit with it and title? :thinking:

1 Like

yes she wants that, I’m trying to think of something

1 Like

well fit in with the story

1 Like

1 Like

I agree. it does fit.

does it ? and my description is actually Dark, Light , Pain I don’t think that a good description so I anted something new

1 Like

maybe somethig like this: I have lost my mermory when I was 5 years old, I can’t remeber a thing about my life before 5, I thought it wasn’t that important but little did i know there was something special about me.

3 Likes

thats a good one.

1 Like

yeah that one is really good thanks!

2 Likes

no problem

2 Likes

did it help @Minoesje with title.

1 Like