Help how can i stop and fix this

So I have this old story I was working on I got 14 Episodes already done to my story I did it in the Episode Ink version before they came out with the Limelight version I created all the same characters and I copy and paste my story to the script and changed the animations to the ones that go with Limelight but I try to save and I keep getting this image someone please help me. If you would like to look at my script let me know because I am really excited about this but I can’t go any farther

1 Like

They think ur animations are characters if u post where the errors are I can help

1 Like

yes please help what do i do

1 Like

Can u send a pic of ur script showing where the errors are

ok

1 Like

1 Like

For that one the animation doesn’t exist for her so just switch out the animation

i have been doing that and it just jump to another one and i switch out that and it do the same over and over

1 Like

Is it possible u just used the wrong animations (some animations are only for males and some only females that’s why this happens)

1 Like

oh i did not think about that you could be on to something I will try animation under her name

1 Like

i believe you are right you are a life save thank you so much

1 Like

well its still not working

what’s it doing now?

so I have a NARRATOR character it keeps saying the same things over the animation with the narrator character

1 Like

can i see your script?

okay thanks! now can you show me the error without the message infront of the screen?

nevermind i see you added it

1 Like

i keep changing the animation but i get another error

has it always done this or did it just recently start?