Help how can i stop and fix this

well it started when I decided to copy and paste my old story I started in Episode Ink version I wanted to put in in the limelight version and I added all the same characters and I started changing the animation to the ones that are used in the limelight

Oh okay I see what you were trying to doā€¦ do you have a character in your script that you created under the name ā€œNARRATORā€? because if not, thatā€™s whats probably giving you your error.

so thats when that started i tried using the animations under the characters because i just found out from Your_girl.kay that some animations are just meant for female characters and some or meant just for male

did that fix the problem with the character from before?

i think your problem with the one now is that you donā€™t have a character created with the name NARRATOR. Do you have a character that you created and named it that?

yeah and now I wonder if I should remove her what do you think

yes i think you should try that and then add another character with a different nameā€¦ i think episodes getting confused because you named it that name or something, iā€™m not really sure whatā€™s going on here but you should try!

ok i will try that thank you i will let you know how it turned out.

1 Like

so here is something I am finding worried It is a few characters I canā€™t delete and the narrator is one so I will have to make a new character and donā€™t use the old ones that I canā€™t delete.

okay i think you should try that then because hereā€™s the thing, i think when you use the character thatā€™s named ā€œnarratorā€ episode is getting confused somehow because they already have a character named that that automatically comes with every story so when you input your own character with that name that you made, episode thinks itā€™s the one that they made and thatā€™s probably why youā€™re getting all those errors. so i think even just switching out the narrator character with any other character would do at this point.

so yeah you should try creating a new character with a different name and see if it works.

2 Likes

ok

you might be sleep but worked all i had to do was just add a new character thats what i did. Thank you

1 Like

no problem! glad it worked out (:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.