HELP: I can't preview anything on episode!

I cannot preview characters, outfits, or animations on my story. Every time I try, it shows up blank, even after reloading! I also can’t preview my story and every time I click preview, it says “Error: eglCreateContext: EGL arguments are inconsistent.” Nothing on episode is working for me! Can someone please help me? I’m using google chrome and I deleted my cache/history and everything.

if u deleted your history or browser history. then u may need to go to google and type in episode interactive then it will bring u to the site then log with google, then see if anything will come up.

1 Like

The same thing keeps happening. Thanks for the help though.

if it keeps on happening, then restart your device.

1 Like

I tried that and that doesn’t seem to help the issue. I’m just going to submit a ticket to Episode. Thanks for the help though! :grin:

1 Like

ok n np.

1 Like

Moved to Report a Bug Writer’s Portal since this sounds like an issue with the Portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

i dowloaded a new browser cos this kept happeing to me, after downloading another browser it was ok

yh. that works

1 Like