Help! I can't write

Help, I can’t write!

I don’t know if anyone has had a problem with this, but my laptop won’t let me write on the Episode Portal. I’m allowed to write on my computer and I usually write on my iPhone (I use safari and I go on the episode portal there) but now that I’m using my laptop, the script won’t load in. Everything was fine until I went to write my script. The “save” button and “preview” button are misplaced/glitched for me. At first, I thought that it was my internet connection or something like that, but it still took forever to load. But then I thought, why would my connection be fine when I’m writing on my phone or my computer? So, the next day, I tried to go back on but the same thing happened. I don’t know what is happening, is this happening to anyone else? Is there a way to solve this? Or is it just my laptop?

P.S, I used 3 different browsers and the same issue is still happening.

If anyone can help me/solve this, it would be very nice and helpful! Thank you. <3

are u using Google Chrome?

Yeah. I used Google Chrome, Firefox browser, and internet explorer. Same issues for all 3.

1 Like

This is most likely an issue with the portal on your laptop. I’d recommend filing a Support Ticket or getting your laptop checked out if that doesn’t work. Episode can topically solve your problem very quickly and do their best to make sure it gets solved!

1 Like