Help! I don't understand where I made a mistake

You need to put a “}” to end the choice.

Did you end it with a “}”?

I dont think you can have a space inside this () but I dont think thats the provlem though

Uploading: Безымяhsdннgfhый.jpg…

I wrote a parenthesis when I finished the selection branch to go to the second option

Uploading: Безымяhsdннgfhый.jpg…

Yes I wrote a parenthesis when I finished the selection branch and moved on to the second one

Sometimes for me It will do this because it does not detect the parenthesis try putting “Answer rudely” below it

Try

}
“Answer Rudely”{

Making them on separate lines

[quote=“line123462, post:4, topic:523384, full:true”]
I dont think you can have a space inside this () but I dont think thats the provlem though
[/quote]

Uploading: ffffffffff.jpg…

You mean that? this doesn’t work either:(

Uploading: ffffffffff.jpg…

You mean that?" this doesn’t work either:(

what do you mean?" Should I put a space in the brackets of the selection name?

@Dara.Amarie Maybe you can help her out?

1 Like

Do you put a full stop after it? There seems to be a little dot after the “{“ and when I checked my script mine doesn’t have that

If you have remove the full stops <3
This is what mine looks like:

Summary

If there is no full stop I have no idea what the issue is, sorry :((

thank you for your help)

1 Like

I don’t know why it shows the dots. They’re not there. When I click delete, the bracket is erased. They are also visible in other elections, the only problem is with this one

Thank you for your help. I’m grateful no matter what

It’s no problem, I’m sorry I couldn’t be more helpful, I hope someone helps you find out what the issue is :))

1 Like

Lines 524 and 525 you misspelled readerMessage

Sometimes I’ll get this error not if I actually forgot a bracket but if there’s an error inside them. Try looking for hidden spelling and/or coding errors.

*Edit: I think @/Dara.Amarie found it, nvm

Uploading: ядslkdj.jpg…

Did I correct the error correctly? If so, the script still indicates that the error is on line 492