Help- I Messed Up Really Badly!

So, earlier today I logged into my school Gmail. Later on, I went to log into Episode Interactive. I selected “Log in with Google” and it logged into my school Google account. It asked me to agree to the Terms & Services, so I thought, “Oh, they must have updated it” and I agreed. It took me to the Tutorial and I started getting worried. I clicked on the account picture in the corner and the email had my school email.

So, in summary, I accidentally created a new Episode Interactive account with my school email. My school is really serious about only using that account for school purposes, can someone please tell me how I can delete an Episode Interactive account? Please, if my school finds that, I am in BIG trouble, please help me delete it!!!

2 Likes

hey I think you would have to contact episode support to delete the acc from their side.

1 Like

Thank you so much, I’ll contact them! :purple_heart:

1 Like

no problem, hope it works!

1 Like

I’m sure your school will understand if you simply explain that it was an accident. If they ask you to confirm, show them that the account does not have any stories written on it, proving the account hasn’t been used. I hope you are able to delete the account, though

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll understand, I got an email from Episode asking what account I was trying to delete, right now I’m waiting for them to respond. Thanks, I hope I can delete it too!

1 Like

Long story short, I ended up invoking my Right of Erasure :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Lol had a similar situation one time when I kept trying to get onto youtube and it kept trying to use my school account for some reason… I mean someone approved it so I guess it’s fine lmao. I never use it tho.

Good grief they were insistent on you not deleting your account if you had to invoke a right like that!