Help! I need a conflict for my story!

So I’m currently working on a story and the basic storyline is that a peasant girl is forced to marry a king. I really want to come up with a unique (not cliche) plot line/conflict but I’m struggling. :sob: Would anyone be able to help me come up with some ideas? I already have an internal conflict of sorts, because the girl is super klutzy and just overall not ladylike or for to be a queen, but I feel like I need more.

1 Like

A possible conflict:
Maybe when the peasant girl is supposed to get married she meets a little girl who is-was like her, poor and hungry, and the MC(peasant girl) decides to skip the wedding(HUGE mistake) and help this little girl out by giving her a job in the castle. The king finds out that peasant girl/fiancée isn’t coming to the wedding and is pissed. He then learns that while fiancé should be at the wedding a girl was hired(that little girl that peasant girl helped).

I know it sucks, @Anna.Epp but it’s all I could come up with…

1 Like

the king dies and she the new very unqulifed queen has to be well a queen.

5 Likes

I actually really like that! I might tweak it a bit but thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes::blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooh I love this!

2 Likes

Okay! Can you tag me when this comes out??

Sure! How do you want me to do it?

1 Like

Like when you publish this story (if you make a post about it) can you tag me on it?

Yeah I mean like your Instagram or what?

1 Like

You mean you want me to credit you right?

1 Like

Nope.

yeah I do to and are using it too. that dosent mean you cant too though.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.