Help! I need a writing partner!

Hey! So I really need a writing partner. I want to get story published and out there, but since I am an extreme perfectionist, it’s very difficult. I see a lot of people with all these rules you have to have to collab, but I’m honestly pretty chill about it. I don’t have much of a story line worked out, but something a little bit similar to Mulan might be cool? If you are interested please message. A few minor things I kinda do… I don’t curse in my stories, and sometimes I throw in some Christian beliefs into them. I am a Christian; however, if you want to collab and have different beliefs, I really don’t mind. Honestly I’m up to anything, fantasy, spy, action, superhero… Fr- we need some epic superhero stories. So yeah, if you’re interested… Eyy! That would be awesome-socks.

Yay

4 Likes

Hi, I am pretty comfortable with coding and background creation, outfit creation and all. I can help with those for a story if you have something in mind. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey… Sorry, I don’t really have that much in mind, but if you got something I would be willing to help. I’m honestly trying to improve my skills and would love to help you, if you need help. IDK- I’m writing multiple things at the moment with others. (I kinda got another message from another post thingy as well) so like if you got anything… I would love to help. Just an idea. I swear I am not a hacker or weird 80 year old man, so I’m not gonna delete your content, but if you’re not comfterable with it, whatever is gucci for you! :):grinning:

I’m a pro coder and would love to help!
PM if your interested!

I wouldn’t mind to help if you still need it just to let you know I’m new to this just let me know

I’d like to help

Thank y’all! That’s so sweet. What type of stories are y’all interested in making? I’m kinda into fantasy, and honestly could help y’all if you have any ideas. :slight_smile:

This kinda sounds weird, and I KNOW (trust me) that we aren’t allowed to do fanfics, but I am doing on off a story. So I’m changing all the names and stuffs. I was wondering if anyone has read Harry Potter and was interested in that. Idk- maybe just me!