HELP! I need advice!

Help people.
This is what happened:
My siblings and I were doing our work. My mother was cooking and we let our green cheek conure out. My mom made some lemonade and put it on the table. My mother then went back to the table and found my BIRD dipping his head in the lemonade. I am super worried. He is a green cheek conure and I need advice, Is he going to be okay? Please give me some advice regarding this problem. Thanks :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Tags

A always sorry for tagging you if you did not wanted to be tagged!

@Bridi @xetic @Amiraa @gkreatives @CalyPhina @SASB @Abimations4 @AnimeOtome @AuthorMDWrites @Silver_Shadow @Em546 @MagixQueenie @TyLo @Anna1106Writes @appleqrl
@Epiexpert @Sinful_Peches @epy.edits @Cassandra_Dean @s124 @MG_789 @Lucy.Dea @Mashia @Whispering_Flower @purplerosewrites @keiji @The_Corgi_Queen @Jany @PropertyofNae @jessy.writes @SakuraCheam @Shona4b @Daisy_Flower1 @Ghosty @Emma_16 @k.w.episode @eilyk @minnehaaa @rubywrites @anon71852408 @sofia2 @mothatrucka @ORLA1991 @Cookies1 @Captain_vanilla @LariYaa @minnehaaa @CelestialMoon
@allycat411
@BlueSnowflake09 @keiji @MerrD @Jess2112 @lilianiswriting @Katy_2 @TheTalkingLlamma @TheBigMystery @Bithi
@PhoenixLynn.writes @Rosalinda.Episode @Yuke @JessieJessica @Gazza_Episode @Epii.Aesthetics @ciciliano @Jess2112

4 Likes

Dide he drink a lot of it? How long ago?

3 Likes

I’n not sure! My mother found him dipping his head and it happened right now!

Type of bird

2 Likes

Keep an eye on him. Hopefully he didn’t ingest much of it. Call your vet and let them know. I have 4 birds too.

2 Likes

I’m not sure!! I’m a really bad pet owner!!

2 Likes

Hmm…I don’t know keep an eye on him/her and call the vet . I have two birds too and I can ask my sister if you want because she is searching up for information about birds :thinking:

2 Likes

ok thanks :blob_hearts:

1 Like

It doesn’t sound too bad. At least it wasn’t chocolate.

1 Like

Hi, so I’m not an expert, but m y grandpa has lots of birds too. So, I know that it’s better if you do not give birds human food, especially sugary food(i think I’m not so sure tho). The lemonade that your mother made, did it contain lots of sugar? Cause if it did, I’ll say that you have to keep an eye on him and if he shows soemthing unusual call his vet. Don’t give him sugar, because: for us the sugar contained in a lemonade are not much, but for a bird they’re like 4 times more or something(not sure about this either). So I’ll say you keep an eye on him. Hope this helped:)))

4 Likes

I’m sorry that I can’t help cause I don’t really know much about birds
:joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.