HELP! I need help with a name for my story and more details!

Hey!
I have been having some writers block lately but have a basic idea for an episode series that I need help with expanding! The idea is the MC has a dream to become a scientist and is in an apprentice for a real life scientist. One day there is an explosion and she and many other students gain magical abilities/powers. These students then all find out that they have abilities and try to keep to a secret however with rumours speculating about these people having powers, the government decides to test everyone to see if some people actually do have and if so they are going to be heavily tested. Once the government finds put about them and their powers they have to try and escape. (The government are the ones that actually create the explosion but i need an idea to why they do it!)
So that is the main idea but I need ideas for a name of the story, what choices the reader could make, how the students meet, what the conclusion of the story may be and twist and turns that no one can see coming!
Thank you! (ps: please help!!) <3

4 Likes

The government or the President will get the explosions done because they have not done any good work for the public and elections are coming closer, so to be good in the eyes of the peopleā€¦ so that their government wins in the elections, that is why the government first exploded and Said that some other country has attacked and now the government is helping the people

English is my second language I hope you understand

2 Likes

Wow! this is a great idea, thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

1 Like

You can take story name real hero

Create a magical character who, as he gets older, has given his powers to all magical characters, so that he can protect the world ā€¦ from some supernatural and other troubles, or what you want , make a main characterā€¦
When all the character realizes that they have some power, then the magical character comes and tells everthing to the main character ā€¦ and gives information about all the magical characters and asks everyone to work together ā€¦ After the magical main character discovers all the other magical characters and tells them all, and they all get together

1 Like

Itā€™s okeyā€¦feel free for asking anything

1 Like

Politics, you could have one party who does the exploding to hurt another party.

2 Likes

Thank you soo much! These ideas r amazing :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Ohhh! Thatā€™s gooddd! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Your welcome :blush::heart:

1 Like

Hmm I have a name but itā€™s probs not gonna fit by the story lol
Veil
Hidden
Escape route
Escape
Oh my those are awful,ah well Goodluck with ur story!!

1 Like

Thank You! <3

1 Like

For names, how about: Under The Lab Coat, Science Fair, From Lab Coat To Supersuit, An Explosive World, The Explosive chase, The Lab Rats, Experiment nĀ°5

For twists idea: The scientest is killed in the explosion, but then turns out he/she is alive and planned the explosion to make the powers (he/she works for the government). And they did it to test on other poeple, and if it works to do it to themseves to gain powers. So they then lock up to students to evaluate them and make experiments. And the government had tried multiple times before (hence the title idea ā€œExperiment nĀ°5ā€ Or whatever number you want)
Or maybe, the government got threats or something and is trying to find a way to create super humans to defend them.

For choices: You can make visul choices with tappable overlays on a map, and depending where the readers choose to go, the story is different. Or you can make the readers choose which powers they have. Or have them choose what vial to pick up, and depending of which one they pick, their powers are different.

Hope this helps! And please let me know if you will use any of this. And when you post the first chapters, cause I would read this 100%

1 Like

Woahh! These ideas are amazing :heart_eyes: I will be using some for sure :blush: Thank You :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thanks, is there a specific title or idea that you liked?

1 Like

I love the idea about the scientist being ā€˜deadā€™ when he is actually alive! The idea about the government having tried the explosion as well is really good as I have a title name that really fits with that idea! (Similar to Experiment nĀ°5) :sparkling_heart: I love some of the choice options as well! :heart_eyes: I will be sure to pm you when the first few chapter come out! :pleading_face::heartpulse:

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to read it!

1 Like