Help! I need overlays of body parts

Hi! I need overlays of arms (color Rose 01) limelight male and overlays of legs (color Neutral 02) limelight female for my story. If someone could help me it would mean a lot to me.

1 Like

Hello :slight_smile:
Might I suggest adding in details/description of the body part such as saying a male arm with a fist or open hand or whatever it is you’re looking for. :slightly_smiling_face: would also be easier to just name the animation that does the look you want an overlay from.

1 Like

I need them for a scene where the boy hugs the girl with her back turned.:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ahhh ok! I see, I think I can help you with this :slight_smile: and what about the female legs?

1 Like

Thank you very much for your help :hugs:. The legs overlays I plan to use in a kiss scene something like that…

1 Like

Ok that’s what I figured lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :fire: Working on it :slight_smile: And very welcome! I’m happy to help!

1 Like

Sorry I took awhile! I wasn’t sure if you wanted the whole male arm or just part of it. Also with the female I wasn’t sure where to cut it off lol But I can fix that so just let me know. And I can fix and change them :slightly_smiling_face: :llama:

For the male

For the female

(This leg goes in front)

(This is the back leg)

(Front leg)

(Back leg)

1 Like

You are the best! Thank you very much for your help. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Aww no problem hun! :slight_smile: :yay:

1 Like

Anything you need you can count on my support :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs: samesies! And that story though :eyes:what’s the name lol looks like it’s gonna be :fire:

1 Like

Thank you! As I’m still working on the first 3 chapters, I have modified many things (especially for the new Episode Guides lol) and I even plan to change the name but I still do not decide.:thinking:
And have you written any stories? :grin:

1 Like

Lol girl I have to fix stuff too now that they clarified the guidelines better :sob: I’ve written some and started like 4 new ones :woman_facepalming:t3: But I haven’t published any yet. I’ve put them on hold and only been doing art recently :pleading_face: I do miss it though. I have a little video snippet of the main story I want to get out there sooner than later that’s on my Instagram, but it’s a video snippet of like episode 14 lol but I really want my first 3 episodes to be perfect before publishing (if there even is such thing) I feel like later on in my story is better than the beginning which isn’t a good sign :woozy_face:
Definitely let me know when you publish yours! I’ll check it out! :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you girl! Tell me what is your account in IG to follow you and so know when you will publish your story. Sure it will be a success!

1 Like

My insta is episode_elaina :slight_smile: What’s urs?
I’ll be on the look out for you to publish yours :eyes:

1 Like

Hi! I have been a little busy. My IG is yos.episode. I’ll follow you right now. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Yay!! :heart::hugs: thank you girl! I followed you back :heart_eyes:

Closed: Marked as solved by thread op :v: