Help! I need your help

hey guys I need help… what are those speech bubbles that appear on the top of the screen… I really need to know how to add those into my current story that I am writing… please could you help me… thank you

1 Like

This is the code:
readerMessage What you want the bubble to say goes here

aww tysm for helping me I have been looking for this for like 2 months and I finally got how to do it :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries, happy to help :slight_smile:

1 Like

If you need help some how I don’t know how… you can ask me whenever even if its to draw something for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aw thanks! That’s very sweet of you

1 Like

You really shouldn’t say thanks when really I have said few simple words… you have just helped me improve my stories and I feel great and feel, I don’t know really… thinking it was so simple and took me about 2 months to find it just makes me feel stupid but u have helped me and I don’t know how to pay you back… :slight_smile:

1 Like

You don’t have to do anything! I just saw that you joined two hours ago (welcome!), so you probably don’t know this yet, but the forums is full of people who are willing to help each other just because it makes the whole Episode community stronger. You don’t need to do anything in return :laughing: (If you have your answer to your question though, you should probably ask Sydney H to close this thread. Do you know how to tag her?)

nope… ya and thanks for welcoming me

1 Like

Just type this:

@Sydney_H Could you please close this thread?

Hello @CRYSTLE_MAKER, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: I’ve moved this topic to Directing Helps and Tips since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

oops thanks for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.